Super Bowl Stuff and Other Insignificant Random Things-Z

I really hope the Seahawks can win. Right now I am watching the Super Bowl and the Patriots are ahead by one point. I don't really care too much for either team really. The patriots are probably in my top three least favorite football teams so right now I'm supporting the Seahawks.

But I really wish the Cowboys could have gone to the Super Bowl but they just had to go and lose to the Green Bay Packers. Disappointing.

They were doing so well and then they have to ruin it. So here I am, hoping that a team wins that, honestly, I don't really care about. They are just one of those teams that you don't like but you don't hate. I'll be happy if they can at least win against the Patriots though.

Now I also want to talk about other insignificant, random stuff. Do you prefer the city, or the country? Personally, I'm both. I don't mind living in the country but I could live in a city to. It just depends on where.

For example, I could live in New York City but I wouldn't want to live in Chicago.

Insignificant, random thing No. 2.

Clams.

They're just so full of surprises. At first glance you'd think they're nothing special but when they open up, a nice pearl. What's up with that. That's just totally awesome. Although it would be cooler if they made one hundred dollar bills or solid gold but we can ignore that.

Insignificant, random thing No. 3.

Colors.

You may be thinking that this guy is a lunatic, how can somebody talk so deeply about colors. You're right about the lunatic part.

My favorite color is gold. Seriously, who doesn't like gold. It's shiny, cool, awesome, and fantabulicious.

My second favorite color is cerulean. It's a shade of blue. There are so many shades of blue. You could have aquamarine or azure but cerulean is my favorite.

My third favorite color is grey. I think I like it because two book characters eye color is this color. Annabeth Chase and Katniss Everdeen. They're both just two awesome characters.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Annabeth, a master with a hammer, dagger, and Drakon bone sword. Retrieved Zeus' lightning bolt, sailed the sea of monsters, held the sky, navigated the labyrinth, and fought a bunch of monsters in a titan war. We also can't forget she played fetch with a giant three headed underworld monster dog. She also traveled through Tartarus. She's also the daughter of Athena, the Greek goddess of battle strategy and wisdom.

Katniss Everdeen. A master with a bow. Survived, not one, but two Hunger Games. Awesome hunter and gatherer. Helped a nation to gain freedom.

SPOILERS OVER!!!

With lots of smiley faces, until next time my fellow robots, goodbye.

=) =) =) =) =)