URMYGURSH THUNX! -Brayner

:3 thanks for 5.2 thousand reads! Even though I'm pretty sure it's only cus us 4 & friends read them and go back and read previous chapters, all of you other people (come on I know you're there :3) THANKS SO MUCH!

Anyway I just had a dream, I'm not too sure about the first part but in the second part I was in a video game about getting a new dog and not letting it escape your house so my first round of the game it escaped my house and I had to chase it with an axe trying to murder it, the second round I just straight up locked it in my house and ran away. 

However... when you close a door they open like every 10 seconds (also for some reason my dog was like also an adopted son who wanted to go on a play date? Like he legit just turned into a boy...) so I walked up the road to this large fancy house with boarded off doors and I wanted to get it cus through the windows there were like 3 people talking while sitting around an empty bed.

But before I could, my 'son' and the other neighbor boys went in the empty lot next to me and started playing basketball with their coach. I straight up walked up to them and like yelled at them... And since it was a video game and they were npcs I like tried to hug them and then like straddle/climb-on-top-of   them, I think I made out with one..... But then I like got on the coach and he like lectured me sarcasticly about how narcissistic I was. 

Before I could have him crash down the boards of that one house I woke up... ~3~

The first part was basically me and  my friends at magic school but we came across my ex-partner who had turned evil and so once we like failed I straight up re-joined my evil friend and we did crazy stuff like trying to seduce people (we tried but it's kind of deffective against 7 year olds) and so we just decided to seduce men into playing a video game with us and that somehow left to the last part of my dream that I just explained...

Idk why i did them backwards...

:3 LUL that's all i have to say for now!

See yah laterz!