L~i have discovered why the annoying Facebook girl is so stupid!

Ok guys I have made a complete an utter scientific discovery.

We all know that one chick that is the topic of so many of my rants because she's so dumb that I wanna ring her neck and shove her face down her own throat.

Yes her.

That chick.

The one that needs endless amounts of baes, posts absolutely everything on her status, and likes teen mothers.

Yes she is the chosen one to receive the award of stupidity.

Anyway I have found out what makes her so stupid.

I knew she loved Bob Marley but I didn't know she does everything he does.

So what I'm tryna say is that she's a drug head with no future unless she gets clean.

I have proof of her Highness and stupidity.

Someone invited her to a new years Eve party and she, legitimately asked when it was.

Just sit there and let it sink in.......

Now go punch a wall and destroy the human race like I know u want too.

And now I'm officially inviting Zach to come on this page because Bri and Jase have abandoned it.

So Zach message me when u see this!!!!

I'll give u the pass and everything.

I need to sleep so the effects of her idiocy will wear off soon.

Laterzzzzzzzzzz