MY VACAY -Jason

So right now I'm conversing with the man who keeps robots in his basement, the one the only, Zachary. Now anyways sorry for the little tiny break there but right now we are talking about brianna's dad parading around the house in his underwear. Anyways so lemons are evil  because evil means:

E: Every 

V: Villain

I: Is

L: Lemons

So basically villain = lemons because of evil. Anyways on to the next thing it's a summer deadland with all the dead people lined up for their rationing of torture. So how have you guys been even though I am thoroughly sure that most of the readers are just us reading each other's posts. 

By the way any of the people on this account, besides Zach who's in the place where the sun doesn't shine, talk to me about Saturday. So bloop blop blippity blap.  So I am so tired of hearing about the confederate flag thing. People are always going to be racist and you can't really do anything about it besides accept it.

So how have you guys been. I've been kinda addicted to pokemon these last few months and speaking of pokemon brianna can I have my game back please and I told you it was awesome. So I've been watching a bunch of conspiracy videos and reading some creepypastas and bloop.

And that's my short chapter so remember to always talk to strangers, bring a fan to the biltmore house, and to continue to skin your enemies.

-Jason