The Stressed One~Fudgery! I'm stressed

Gahhhhhh!!!!

I am so overwhelmed now!!! u people wont know who this is until the end of the chapter!

So let me rant, please.

*Clears Throat*

School started back this week so I have tons of homework and I have to go to sleep early so that ruins my update schedule. Jason's hounding me to write another fudging chapter in our book on our Collab account.

Two more of our friends got accounts (Which isn't stressing, but while I'm ranting.) Jase and Bri wont upload on here so i have to do it all! I have like seven books on hold that I meed to write for. I have like five Collab accounts with people who are trying to get me to update. I need to write for the book that Bri is helping me with. (Credit to Z-Fun2001 for helping me and taking the stress of our book off of my shoulders. ZACH UR AN ANGEL!!! hehehe) I have to be at school for eight hours so less time to write. And I've been so tired from writing at night when i shouldve been sleeping that I fell asleep in class the other day. Schools not bad I just wish I could get one Wattpad while I there. I have to pack for a beach trip I'm goin on with my youth group girls this weekend and I haven't even started and I have to be ready by Friday night. My English teacher gives pointless homework that I had in third grade.

I AM SO FUDGING STRESSED THAT IT ISNT EVEN FUNNY!

I need to get back to homework.

Pray for me.

~L. (As you've already figured out!)