Lacey~ HOLY SMART PEOPLE

So excuse me I seem to have made a mistake.

I was all up in the air ranting to u guys about my love life. (nonexistent love life....ppshh)

Then I went BACK on to my individual account and looked at how many people had read this very book.

Then I had to sign back into THIS account because holy fudge an accomplishment like this can't go unrewarded.

WE HAVE OVER 1,000 READSSSSSSSS

*INSTANT PARTY BREAKS*

SO holy crap u guys hadn't even read my last chapter and u ALREADY had the remedy

I'll be darned u guys r fudging psycho.

I MEANT PSYCHIC.

I SWEAR.

No I didn't we all know I didn't.

IM PSYCHO. UR PSYCHO. EMBRACE AND LIVE WITH IT HOMIES.

So as reward I am going to share a funny story with u guys.

So Brianna and I were walking on the track at school. You know just musing our own buisness. Then a prep (Yes I said prep!) Came up and said briannas outift looked amazing.

(Unheard of for Brianna. She doesn't know how to Dress!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is how bad she is.......She wears Crocs........and long knee socks with the Crocs......its bad guys!)

Then they started talking to us and when they weren't listening she pulls me back.

she goes " Do I have homies now?" She sounded like a little puppy so I faked a smile and kept from laughing.

and went "Yes. You have homies now Brianna. Congratulations." She fist pumps in the air and realizes the preps walked away from us.

Then she just looked all depressed and everything but SHE GOT OVER IT.

So now at random moments one of us will be like "Do I have homies now?"

The answers range from:

Three answers I've heard;

No of course not u loser

Yeah congratulations

Shut up and stop dancing. Nobody likes you.

So yeah.

IM WATCHING PITCH PERFECT AND ITS 4AM

Oh well.

Btw if u have ever seen Madeas Big Happy Family then please proceed to comment ur fave line from it.

My fave line (discretion advised!):

1-800-Choke-Dat_Hoe!!!~Uncle Joe

Idk just thought I would thank u guys for being so awesome.

My glasses hurting my nose so imma go.

Byyyyyeeeereeeeennnnnn(Comment if u know what if means)

Ok fo real doe.

Byeeeeeeeee

~L.