Preparing for the hate - Bri

Hey Guys!! JUST WANTED TO SAY TANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5000 READS!!!!

XD, I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S JUST CUS ME, JASON, LACEY, AND ZACHARY ARE LIKE ALWAYS REREADING/READING, UPDATING, OR PUBLISHING NEW CHAPTERS BUT WATEVZ!

As you have probably guessed from the title, I'm going to be touching a subject that is sort of sensitive. 

I just got done watching a buzzfeed video where they switched the roles of women with men in the commercials. 

At the end it (pretty much) stated "It's strange when men are sexualized this way, why isn't it for women?" which for me is slightly hinting at "WHY CAN WOMEN ACT THIS WAY BUT NOT MAN?"

OKay okay, like I have stated in a previous chapter equality will NEVER happen. (yeah yeah equality built upon the basis of the individual could work, but I'm talking legit everyone is equal) Because let's face it. Not everyone is equal. There's nothing we can do about that. 

Same with the way we view things. Guys like women a certain way, Women like guys a certain way. Men and women are DIFFERENT. They aren't equal. They can't be equal. For people to be equal we would have to be... nothing. 

So the way we represent men and women are different. Yeah with men it's all about sexiness and masculinity, but with women it's all about sexiness and attractiveness and big boobs and booty and stuff (I'm not saying girls have more variables I just couldn't find a good word XD). 

Sexualization is simply, making something so that when people look at it they say "I'd tap dat" 

So then why can't people accept that some things make men sexy and some things make women sexy...?

Sooo...

In other news I just finished the giver....

I disliked it. OKay, don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it but.. The ending just wasn't your typical satisfactory ending... It was... Realistic... Yet... Oddly questionable... Did they die? The ending leaves you asking what happens in the end... 

It makes you remember that the real world exists. That things aren't always going to be happy, you aren't going to always have answers.

In my opinion, entertaining books are supposed to leave you satisfied. And yet... I am...  and yet... i am sorrowful.... Because I want to express my feelings, and yet... I don't understand my feelings....

(yeah yeah I know there's like 3 more books but I'm just talking about the 1st one atm and how i felt before I discovered the other 3)

heh... heh... :3 I have a book report due like next week and I haven't even started on it... I might as well do it on the giver... Nehh... I don't even understand the book...

BTW IN THE TRAILER FOR THE MOVIE IT LIKE SHOWS ROSEMARY AND JONAS LIKE MAKING OUT (I THINK) AND I'M CONFUSED AND CONTEMPLATING IF LIKE I DIDN'T THOROUGHLY READ THE BOOK....

I'm going to go now :3 

Cya!