Lacey~O-fudging-blivious

Hey. Sup.

How ya been?

That's fudging great.

I just found out the Guy I like likes someone else and refuses to acknowledge my existence.

Yeah normal day.

So since I just feel like utter crap I decided to ask u peeps.

Now if I'm correct we don't have a whole bucnh of boy readers????

Anyway, if u r a boy reader then please answer my question:

Do guys notice the girl who has liked them for a while and is really sweet, and then proceed to like another fudging girl?

Or are u all just fudging oblivious to the fudging girl watching u, ur brothers, and her brother play bball?

Are u that fudging oblivious that u don't see the girl drooling over u from the sidelines?

Like legit what the fudging monkey balls?

I don't understand.

Anyway if ur a guy then plz answer it in the comments or PM me on my regualr account (its_Lacey_Lynn)

I want to know.

Now all my ladies.....Lets talk.

Please comment/vote if you've ever had a guy be totally fudging ignorant/oblivious to u drooling over his sexy basketball muscles?

Or comment if u have advice for me

Lord knows I don't know how to flirt so if u could leave an instruction manual in the comments that would be spookier helpful.

Also I feel the need to apologize for being M.I.A. the last couple weeks.

So I AM SOOOOOO SORRRYYYY

And yes I have turned Jason and Brianna into romance people. Hehehehe.

Sowwy?

No I'm not.

K well its 4 an and Jason is waiting for me to text him back.

Vote comment and follow!!!!

Byeeeeeeeeeeee

~L.