Lacey~Winter Break

Soooo I guess I'm the only human left on the little wattpad planet Bri Jase and I have created.

Because...I'm...in...the...HUNTER GAMES.

(anyone who reads my books will get that pun)

Ahhhh so tomorrow, a.k.a. later today since its 1 am, is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.

IN LESS THAN 13 HRS BRI JASE BECCA TEAGAN ZACH KINSEY CHANDLER MARGEE RILEY AND I WILL BE OUT OF THE PRISON CELLS WE CODENAMED CLASSROOMS.

yes so I'm excited.

I want it to snow.

I want snow.

I want Christmas music.

I want presents.

I want a unicorn.

I want Augustus waters and Tobias.

I want a boyfriend.

Psshhhh we all know I have better chances on the second to Last one than the last one.

So I got my frannndssss gifts.

And then, so Caleb wouldn't feel left out, I got him a candy cane and I think I stuffed a hot coca thing in there.

Probz not.

Idk but like what are the worst parts;parts you hate about Xmas shopping?

I personally hate shopping with my mother for someone that I hang out with more than she does.

Let me give a brief example of a situation I have been in multiple times.

Me: *picks up cute top*

Mom: Oh no! You don't know what size she wears and if she likes cats or not. What about this beautiful  vase (my mom pronounced vahz)  with flowers and hearts on it.

Me: mom she's brother girly.

Mom: I've met her. Yes she is. She's the one that wears all those cute dresses and bows?!

Me: mom yesterday she wore sweatpants and Crocs. No, she is not that girl.

Mom: are u sure she's not that girly friend of yours?

Me: mother I spend everyday with her. I think I got dis.

Mom:*sighs* lets keep looking then.

So yeah.

I hate shopping with her. I love shopping...................just never with my mother.

So worst part about Xmas shopping?

What's your fave holiday?

What was the most expensive gift u got this year for someone else, and who for? (Best friend, brother, pet mouse, etc.

And one final question

To da ladies

What is your favorite part of winter outfits???

Mine are scarves and ugg boots!!!!!!!