Brianna- Gym crap! and friends!

So, the new schedule starting next week is,

Lace-Monday Bri-Wednsday and Jase-Friday, now here we go!

To answer your question Jase, I have actually done that!

Usually in gym if I get out and I'm in the out line forever I will simply just get back in. I view it as, it's the end of the year and I don't need to waste my precious time inside a stupid thing that will keep me from spending my precious gym time! Also, when they tell me to run 3 laps instead I run 2 slow laps.

Also, I have had quite some experiences in gym. A teacher had told me something mean, not meaning to of course, but she said i looked like something she cant say at school cus of my clothes.

Turns out reason is, she heard ppl talking bad about me behind my back! So, I pushed it aside.

Okay next is ppl in gym. So we play dodge-ball and the jocks are like "throw the FRIGGIN ball!!" so, I will just chuck it in a random direction not caring.

Also the people that ask for the ball just to give it to the jocks just cus they want to win.

And ppl like me who just want to have fun (and since we are wimpy nerds) have a challenge.

My question!!!

So, today I noticed that there are many people that I dislike but cant imagine not being friends with!

Like how they say SUCH ANNOYING things but I mean, they're ur buddys.

Some friends make you wonder how others see you when you're with them!

Like Rile or Eri (not finishing last letter).

So, do you guys have any friends like that?

ANYWAYS RANDOM ARTIST RANT

SO DOES ANY OTHER ARTISTS OUT THERE HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY LIKE, OH YAH SHE DRAWS ANIME, AND UR LIKE DUDE.... ITS NOT ANIME ITS PEOPLE IT HAS EVOLVED FROM BAD TO BETTER AND I FEEL OFFENDED TO BE TOLD THAT PEOPLE THINK I DRAW SCRAWNY NECKED, WATERMELON HEADED, GARGANTUAN EYESQUARES, AND BIG BOOBS.