Laceys Sarcastic Comebacks.

LACEYS COMEBACKS. Warning: These comebacks may cause you to get punched in the face or make blood enemies. They may or may not work. Who am I kidding? They always work unless the idiot is just ignorant. Anyway, these comebacks will make your target shrink in shame of how awesome you are or just shut up because of how confused they are. GOOD LUCK DEALING WITH IDIOTS! :)

Comebacks to 'That's what she/he said:

-Not to you.
-Where? You hear her/him say it from your brothers/Sisters room?
-To siri. Cuz that's the only way you'll ever hear her/him say it.
-Your a douchebag (BEST ONE)
-Omg he/she said that to me too. Twinsies!

Comebacks to 'Talk to the hand':

-*Hold up your fist* And hear from the fist. *repeatedly punch them*
-I would. but sweetie I don't know where you've been.
-Sure. Its smarter than you, that's for sure!
-Sweetie, if I wanted to talk to a hand I'd go buy a puppet!

Comebacks to plain douchebags/idiots/ pretty much humans in general:

-I'd turned around and say kiss my butt but I'm afraid you'd fall in love with it and I'd never get rid of you.
-Back away! This is an idiot free zone!
-Dude leave! I'm allergic to stupid people.
-Please proceed to die.
-I hope one day when you walk into traffic, all the cars miss you but a this cycling guy in tights comes by and knocks the life out of ya!
-I hope you all graduate...from elementary school. *looks dramatically at clouds.* One day maybe...
-*enthusiastic smile and happy prep hand motions* Omg! You've become a bigger idiot than three seconds ago.
-Congratulations! You've leveled up from mildly stupid to hand caught in a vase stupid!
-*Deadpan stare* Would you like a cookie for your deep seeded hard work?
-I've met a wall smarter than you.

-Don't leave me! I'm tired of being smart and when I'm with you I FEEL my I.Q. dropping!
-If you were smarter you'd still be stupid.
-Even if your I.Q. grows by 100 points you'll still be in the 'Reason people kill other people' category.
-When they put your wanted poster up I'm gonna tell them where you live.

Comebacks to your friends/ best friends:
-After ___ Years of knowing you, you still haven't gotten any smarter.
-You look like death today.
-What happened? Did your boyfriend dump you? (Boyfriend being a code word for the hot guy who works at Mcdonalds.LOLZ)
-You got plans Saturday? (This seems confusing but when your in my group of friends this is an insult in itself. We never have plans. Ever. Unless watching the little mermaid and crying counts? No it doesn't oh ok...)
- You're a mean spirted, self absorbed, disturbed little weirdo, but for whatever reason you're my best friend.(Its from looney tunes.     :P )

I hoped you've enjoyed this. I may start doing lists like these every week. Who knows? And before you kill me! I know our YouTube has been on hold but its cuz we haven't got to completely film together. So I'm probz just gonna film with BeccaRich001 on Sunday and upload that as the first one.

I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN FOR THIS TO TAKE SO LONG.

I hope these comebacks will help and if they don't then blame me.

I hope you all make some preps mad as crap and get the joy of seeing their shocked faces when the 'nerds' have sarcastic witty phrases.

Some might not be that great but I came up with most on the spot.(You see how fast my brain creates sarcasm?)

Ok later Lovely fans!!!!!!

Drop a comment vote and follow!!!

Stay one comeback ahead of the other idiots!
~*~
~L.