Part-Z

It's been a busy day so I have a lot to cover.

First of all, in response to what Lacey said.

I never said I didn't support you. I just said that you may need to listen to other people's suggestions. Also, self publishing your book is the hard route to go and that selling copies may be harder. However, you could be the next best seller, I don't know.

I'm just saying to be prepared if things don't work out the way you intended.

I think your an awesome author and I've never said you were bad. The only problem I really have with your book (Rebel Heart) is that Ava and Hunter argue in every chapter.

I do hope the best for you, I am your friend, and I support you. =) =) =)

Now on to other topics.

The Envirothon competition was today. My team, Margee, Cameron, and I, the Tricky Trio, didn't make it in the top seven so I won't know my placement until some other time.

However, please give a round of applause for Jason, Brianna, Riley, Ethan, and Caleb, the Nerd Herd. They got third place and also scored the most points in the aquatics area. Woohoo!!! Let's hope they do good at the state competition.

Jason and I have also gotten Brianna into Pokemon.

Pokemon is a strategical art. It requires skill and grace...and awesome power.

Until next time my fellow robots, with lots of smiley faces, goodbye.

=) =) =) =) =)