Brianna- POTENTIAL

THIS IS A PEP TALK APPROVED BY BRIANNA!!!

Most people complain about not being able to do anything, maybe cus they're sad or upset, but let's face it. YOU CAN.

So go and touch your nose.

Yes see, you just touched your nose using your own hand. You told your brain what to do and it told everything else what to do, which is AMAZING. Your brain is so capable and complex that, you should NEVER have any excuse not to be able to do anything.

Your brain doesn't limit you to just being able to do only a certain amount of something. You can do ANYTHING you want. You just need to take control of your own brain, which you are doing already, and do it. You say in the future you want to go to space. DON'T JUST WAIT FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!! You have to work and gain it.

Nothing appears out of thin air and just asks you to go to space. If you want to get anywhere in life, you have to work for it. Even something as simple as playing video games or being a youtuber.

OKAY PEP TALK IS DOOONE!!! NOW ONTO OTHER THINGS!!!

OKAY IF U GUYS DIDN'T KNOW MY BDAY WAS ON THE THIRD AND I TURNED LIKE 19!!!

YAY I CAN DO DRUGS!!!

LOLZ JK

ANYWAYS SO WE GOT LIKE 340 READS AND IM SO HAPPY TO THINK THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT WE DO!!!

IF YOU READ AND ENJOY OUR BOOK THEN PLZ COMMENT WHY!1

NOW MY QUESTION FOR LACE AND JASE!!!

CAN YOU NAME 5 THINGS TO DESCRIBE YOU!!! LIST THEM, SO THAT MOST IMPORTANT IS 1. I'LL DO MINE FOR EXAMPLE!!

1. Christian

2. Smarty Butt

3. Gamer

4. Writer

5. FABULOUS

KK THNX FOR READING! PLZ COMMENT WHY U LIKE OUR BOOK SO MUCH AND READ IT!!! AND IF U COMMENT WE WILL GIVE U GUYS A FOLLOW!!!

PEACE