My Letter To Those I'm Leaving In 2014~L

So there are four people I'm leaving in 2014. I will never talk to three of them even though I can, and the fourth I would talk to 24/7 if she were still here.

1: One Of My Ex-Crushes

2:An Ex-Crush that recently came back into my life unexpectedly

3:My moms druggie ex-boyfriend

4:The fabulous angel that'd rating cookies with a frog in heaven

1: Song for him-Clean~Taylor Swift

Look I liked you for a year and honestly all you ever did was put me down and I got sick of it.
You'll see just what you lost. Right now I may the loser who reads books and spends my time on YouTube, but when I'm on stage throwing money like it ain't nothing, you'll see how wonderful I truly am. And you wont be jealous or regretful because I'm richer or famous because I may not be, you'll be torn up because you never got to know me as a person instead of some dork who was hopelessly in love with you.

So I'm leaving you in the past, you can't hurt me anymore.

I'll pity the girl who Marry's you before I ever like you again.

BYE, 1

2: Bad Blood~Taylor Swift
Why oh why did you choose my most vulnerable time to come back into my life? I guess I should've seen it coming. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me for believe you had changed. I'm so happy I know where I stand with you.
Not friends, not enemies, just some strangers with some memories.

Because I don't know who you are anymore, so you're a stranger all over again. I've known you forever but forever turned into just a few years before you would break my heart.

Its cool, you ended up where you belong and I'm still figuring out who I am.
Ill be fine and so will you.

Goodbye, 2.

3:Pray For You~(Zach plz insert the band name cuz I can't remember)
I really try not to hate people but here's the thing, you screwed up my life, family, and made me feel worthless, so yeah.
I do hate you, 3

4: I'll Always Remember You~Hannah Montana. Cheesy but so much said in it that I feel.
April, I was sitting in bed on Christmas Eve when I realized you weren't Gonna be here for Xmas the next morning.
It killed me but at the same time I couldn't be happier for you, because i for one wanna know what Christmas is like in heaven.

And I know you'd dry my tears and tell me to man up if you were here. You'd comfort me then whip my butt into shape.
I miss you like crazy and still can't believe you're gone.
You know, Daniel (my cousin, Aprils ex-boyfriend) found the pictures from that Christmas we speant together a long time ago. And one of you eating a Burger twice ur size.

Gosh I miss you.

I wish you were here but I'm happy you don't have to go through anymore pain.
And at least I know I have another guardian angel watching out for my smart ellick self.
I'll never leave you in 2014 to be honest. I couldn't if I tried. So I guess I just wrote this, not because I'm trying to forget you, but because I wanted to tell you I'm getting stronger with the thought of losing you. I still cry my eyes out but ill be fine.
I love and miss you froggy queen!!!!!!

This isn't goodbye. Not ever , April

So yeah last year kinda sucked but this year is gonna be better. I've got my three losers out of the way and my life and my beautiful guardian angel to make me smile on a cloudy day.

Have a great year, be happy, be brave, face your demons and conquer them, be yourself and love the life you have. You only get one.

~L.