Jason Charles and Brianna Barack ~J

So I now have art class with Brianna and let me tell you: it's hilarious.

So now Barack Obama has betrayed our country and is helping the one that bombed Pearl Harbor

I knew he was a traitor!

And we really made our religion make more sense and started to spread it throughout art class.

Not to mention that Mrs. Cornwell is awesome!

But right now we are doing a photoshop thing for African American Appreciation month and Brianna made some like ratchet (ra-shAy) smiley face that she should have saved and shared it with me.

So I did Ray Charles and Brianna did the treacherous Barack Obama.

Anyways so on facebook I kinda feel bad because like Lacey did this really meaningful post and I was just like ok cool when I should have been more thankful.

Yeah my look on the world is kinda different and I think of things more differently than other people, a lot!

Now my dumb brother broke the down key on my dang keyboard and I wanna break his skull, pull his eyes out, shove them down his throat, pull out his pancreas, shove it down his throat and tie him to a post before a acid rain so that his skin can dissolve!

I may have a little bit of a problem.

Next I got nominated for the Envirothon because I don't know why and I don't know what it is so I guess I'll just ask Riley or Brianna.

Have a book-filled day, bok.

~J

P.S. I ate the taco you left in the fridge.