Abortion Is Murder, fully grown human or not.~L

Ok so my last post was about one idiot on Facebook who just seems to approve of abortion and thinks people are stupid for believing in saving innocent lives.

So I decided to (re, probably) state my opinions on any types of sex/rape, that causes a pregnancy and they wanna get an abortion.

This may take a while

My view is that you shouldn't have sex at all until you're married and even then, no abortion should take place.

Intentional Unsafe Sex: My opinion on this is simple really. If you both had time to get undressed and get to a bed or whatever, then please explain to me how you never once thought about the possible effects you could be causing. So if you have time to get between the sheets, you have time to raise a kid or at the very least, have them.

Unexpected Pregnancy/rape: So this is kind of a touchy thing for some but literally my opinion on abortion is the same in any situation. So in this situation, I could see why abortion would be an option for you, especially it you're young. But really, I think you should still have the baby and at least make an attempt to raise them. And if you can't raise them, then contact an adoption agency. But under no circumstance, even this one, is it 'ok' or 'good' to have an abortion.

And honestly any guy that gets a girl pregnant, rape or not, should never force a girl to get an abortion. I mean seriously, if you have time to make a baby, you have time to have a baby.

There.

Now adios!!!!

~L.