Brianna- Long time no cereal

Yeah... its been a while since I've had cereal!

        Anyways I was thinking about things to write... Soooo my mind came across the idea....

SUPER READER RANTS!!!!!!! :D

Okay here we go

So, first off, the show is already tainted with racism because the only white character (RED) barely ever does anything, and she never complains or anything!!! And the main character isnt even in a story!!! Like super why??? He isnt even related to stories outside of the fact that his brother is freaking jack and the beanstalk. Like princess p is a princess man... A PRINCESS, and her mom is the princess from princess and the pea!!! (to many p)! and the pig is the smallest pig with the straw house... Btw red is the only smart person!! She outsmarted the wolf then chopped his head off... AND SHE NEVER GETS ANY ATTENTION!!!! But like the little pig was stupid, so is the princess, and so IS FREAKING WYATT.. HE GOES AND REWRITES STORIES JUST CUS HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO FREAKING TURN A PAGE TO GET TO THE ENDING.. LIKE IDIOT MUCH???

ALSO THEY CLAIM TO "HELP" PEOPLE AND DO "STUFF" BUT I WATCHED AN EPISODE WHERE HIS MOM STERNLY SCOLDED HIM FOR LEAVING THE WATER ON AND HE FREAKED OUT CUS HE'S LIKE, "MY MOM IS REALLY  MAD AT ME :C  :C!! I SHOULD GO WASTE 30 MINUTES INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO HER... BUT THE SUPER STORY ANSWER IS THE EXACT SAME THING SHE TOLD ME.. AND IN THE END I FILLE DUP A GLASS OF WATER BUT NEVER FREAKING DRANK IT.. I LEFT IT ON THE COUNTER.. SO IN REALITY I NEVER LEARNED ANYTHING!!!" AND IM SO ANGRY... AND YES I WATCH SUPER READERS...... :l

Okay so like jj's last chapter, first person to comment gets a follow and gets this chpt dedicated to them.... cus we want to hear your responses and stuff c:!!!!!!

kk gtg now

PEACE