L~Zach Was all it took

So I'm kind of ok and kind of mad.

Ok because well I'm happy that the two other dwarfs are back to writing.

Sad because Bri is an emotional wreck and I never like her to be sad.

And mad because they all got mad when I let Zach come on to help me.

So if you'll grab some popcorn and take seat then I'll give you a rant to remember.

(This is mainly to Jason because Bri I've already made my peace with you)

So hi, hello, hey, yeah how ya doing Jay?

You see when one person is left on an account to raise it herself, well she gets a little anxious and a bit flabbing mad.

Well while you were out being an absentee father to our baby, I HAD TO BECOME A SINGLE AUTHOR TO OUR BABY AND I DONT EVEN....

Bottom line, if you didn't want me to take drastic measures, you should've wrote more often, OR AT LEAST SENT US CHILD SUPPORT. So don't blame me for finding someone who will help me change the diapprs of this account.

(I didn't even mean to write that rant in that context. Idek)

And Bri thank you for updating. Please continue because frankly I'm tired of going back and rereading MY OWN chapters. I need someone who actually has a life that I can read about.

And yeah Zach, Blurred human skin toned disco balls. Go hard or go home.

Have a Flabbing nice night.

~L.