I'll figure out a title once i start writing -BriaCat

hi...

So yeah. tomorrow I leave for a church camp (yaayy i'm leaving aaggaiiinnnn)

most of my stuff is packed i just have like small stuff.. idk what to even write anymore

Soooooooo..........  

Today's been pretty cool.

On friday I went to a lock in at Lacey's church. It was pretty amazing, I played tekken, ddr, and air hockey at this arcadey place *insert retro hipster glasses here*. We played hide and seek in the dark which was terrifying but fun when seeking and hiding. we bowled, I AM THE BOWLINGG QUEENNN (even though i suck) and I got to re-meet becca. 

The only bad thing was that I got to sleep for an hour before coming home and sleeping till 3 pm. lol screwy sleep schedule. I actually gtg soon sooooo lets see what other things to talk about. 

OH YEAH, I have development on one of my story ideas. It's the twins/age-of-kings one and I just can't let it go so I've been tweaking stuff. Eventually I want to take all of my amazing story ideas and create comic books/animations of it cus u know... I is artist. (but legit, atm I'm trying to figure out Johnson's dynamics, right now he's just a lump of zombie weirdness but I gotta do somethin with im')

Not only that story but also this weird story I've been creating, about a prince and a witch going on an adventure with these other peeps and they have to save the princess but stuff. Idk atm it's pretty meh but who knows. 

lol okay, I gtg byyyyyyyyyeeee you... uh... idk... what should I call you... uh... uh.... mmmrrppphh... CACHINNATING FLUMADIDDLE UNICORNS!! 

perfect