Rekt hearts

CONTEXT- Woods, Connor and Gunner shoot a Rekt video today. It's the don't choose the wrong mystery  balloon challenge. You and Woods have been dating for about a year and everyone's figured it out by now.  Again everyone asks hey is this for a bit because well this is 2018 or so and it's Woods I mean come on. ALSO FOR NEWBIES N/N IS NICKNAME OR YOUR NAME READERS CHOICE OF WHAT THEY WANNA BE CALLED.

Today was a Rekt shoot. So today should be fun. It's around 9:30 when I enter blue base. Woods welcomes me by opening the door. "so we have a Rekt shoot today It's the don't choose the wrong mystery balloon challenge. Your our audio person today since Pat's not here" Woods says smiling at you holding a coffee cup. "ok when" I ask. "around 11" He says. I nod at him and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles at me as I walk away quietly. 

TIME SKIP TIL A FEW minutes BEFORE THE REKT SHOOT

I sit in my office editing videos and playing on my phone till I get a text from Woods. "REKT shoot in 20 minutes ❤❤😘" It says. I nod at the message and send back, "Ok be there soon😘❤💕". I head over to orange base warehouse to see a ladder with tarp all over the floor. Woods is covering the floor near the audio equipment. "Hey Woodsy" I say walking towards him. "Hey N/n so do you like the set" he says Standing back up. "It looks like Interesting" You looking around. "INTRO TIME" You hear a loud voice say from behind you. It's gunner. "so who wants to do the intro" He asks as they stand up against a wall in a line IN front of Mitch's camrea. 

AN INTRO LATER AROUND HALF WAY THRO THE SHOOT

Woods and Connor are so messy. They look up at Gunner annoyed. He looks down on them with power and shows off. "I'M THE COMISSIONEER", He says showing off. Connor and Woods mock him, "ThE CoMissIoNeEr DoeSN'T gEt DiRtY", "IIIIIiiii'MMMmmm ThE CoMissIoNeEr. ". I giggle a tad.

 Next was Woods' turn.  A balloon filled with mayo. He gets it all over his helmet and some on his hair. He immediately takes off his helmet. I giggle on accident. "You always ask for hugs and kiss's DO you want one now" He says walking over to me. I smile as he hugs me tightly. The chocolate Sause, mayo and other odd substances drip onto my pants. I look into the camrea with a messy Woods attached too me. The mayo still sticking to his fluffy hair. "wanna kiss" He says kind of laughing. "n..no not really" I say still kind of smiling at his humor. He looks at me with kissy lips and leans over to me. He kiss's me right on the lips. He lets go as I say, "You smell like you just came from a dumpster. ". He looks over at me again and kisses me on the lips again. The whole crew laughing at us. 

A little bit later There's about 3 balloons left. "I SAY WE POP THEM ON GUNNER" I yell over to them. Connor and Woods look at me in pure excitement. Like kids on Christmas. "all votes for popping a balloon on Gunner" I say as everyone here raises there hand. Gunner sits down on the chair with the helmet on as Woods and Connor pop the balloons on him. "hey Baby you wanna try and pop the balloon on him. " Woods asks me handing me a plump balloon.  "You know I do", I say taking off the headset and setting it on the computer. I put a mic on the collar of my shirt quickly and walk over to the ladder. A half as messy gunner sits in the chair. I stand up on the ladder and drop the balloon on his head. The joy and happiness fills in all of our eyes well besides Gunner. Woods holds out his hand and helps me down off the ladder. His hand still a little messy. I stand beside him holding hands as we do the outro.  He smiles at me as we enjoy one final kiss before the video ends.