A Familiar voiced Vlogger (Pt. 2 fangirl to girlfriend)

CONTEXT- You fell in love with A vlogger. surprising? shouldn't be. Just a fun walk thro the park with a break could be the start of a friendship or maybe even a relationship. While on a walk one day you decide to take a break and just so happens you sit beside a vlogger filming a video at the park. He just so happens to see you scrolling thro your phone. Just maybe he's on it and you have no idea who your sitting next to. You sit down once he's finished and he talks to you. Friends? Dating?

Author Note- this was an idea I've had for a while but never had the courage to do it. It's a backup idea and I'm now officially out of ideas. If you have ideas for fanfiction, send them to me.
Also random question--- Do you like the poems or poetic fanfictions?

Author Note pt. 2- Go follow woods on SoundCloud working link in my description. 

LAST TIME

TIME SKIP THE NEXT DAY STAURDAY NO WORK

THIS TIME (SATURDAY NO WORK)

Waking up on a Saturday afternoon to a text.  My eyes barely open and my voice to rough to understand. 'Seconds, minutes, hours, lifetimes doing it right' My phone rings Oh wonder Lifetimes. Must be Woods. I reach for my phone on the night stand. 

"Good morning Y/N" Woods sends me. I smile at my phone as I type another message out for him. 

"Good morning Woods" I type and send. The only thing in my mind is his smile and laugh. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight" Woods types to me. 

"you mean like a date" I type smirking at my phone. From fangirl to girlfriend maybe. 

... ... ... The message says doting each dot. He must be hesitating. 

"yeah" He sends me. I can imagine his voice stuttering over these words. 

"yeah, where at" I send. That went from me being a fangirl/ Stan to possibly being his girlfriend. 

Woods POV

After I finish up working on my skateboard I text Y/N. I've been thinking about her and I don't exactly know why. She's just...  Perfect. Am I... in... l... love.  I send her good morning as I prepare to ask her a question I wanted to ask yesterday. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight"  I send kind of asking as in date.

"You mean like a date" Y/N send me almost immediately. I don't want to make it obvious that I love her.  I hesitate for a minute or two before answering it. 

"Yeah" I send. Little Shakey. Little bit nervous about this. 

"yeah where at" Y/N asks. She agreed. I look down at my skateboard then at my piano before texting back. I have a idea. 

YOUR POV

"how about skateboarding in the park at about 4" Woods suggests. I smile before looking at my own skateboard. I can imagine his voice saying all this. 

"ok see you there 😘" I type purposely and then my finger slipped and hit the 😘 emoji. AW CRAP. HE'S HESATATEING WHAT DO I DO. 

" I Love you too Y/N 🥰" Woods sends me. Um... I happily have no words. I lay my phone down beside me and smile at myself. What a simple mistake but it's true. 

WOODS POV

"how about skateboarding in the park at about 4" I suggest. All her texts I can hear in her voice. It's stuck inside my head. 

"Ok see you there😘" she sends. Uh. S.. she l... likes me. Y/N Loves me. I hesitate before sending anything. I... speechless. I love Y/N too. Should I send that. 

"I love you too Y/N 😘" I send confidently. Just go for it. I lay my phone beside me and cover my face with my hands. My resting on my hands as I look around. I Love you. 

YOUR POV  (time skip to our date at 4)

After I finish up some artworks and notes I head over to the park. I lace up my converse and grab my skateboard. I walk thro the park a little bit more before I spot him standing beside the bench where we first met. I sit beside him and plug the air pods to my phone. 

"Hey Woods" I Say leaning my head on his shoulder as he looked around to the sun. The sunlight shines and reflected red off his hair. So cute. 

"Hey Y/N" Woods says running his fingers thro my hair hiding it behind my ear. 

I smile at him as we watch the sunset a little bit. Before we start skateboarding he wraps his arm around me. He looks down at me. I look up at him. Woods smiles before lightly kissing my forehead softly. I blush a little. 

Once we start skateboarding I start up my playlist. after many songs and many holding each others hands it's almost purely dark. We take a break and stand by a tree that looks out right at the moon. Oh wonder, EDM, electronic, ookay, Corpse, Lily pichu and then Woods. But not my phone. I remove my headphones and still here the precious voice.   

"So take your heart and melt it down so we can try and restart from the ground" Woods sings looking out at the moonlight then looking at me once I notice. He lightly blushing and smiles nervously. 

"Oh love lost in life all together now, life's losing it's mind all together now" I sing along with His voice by my side.     
   ( A/N ok first of all that song is the best and is my absolute favorite song ever second I'd not the stage fright type of person but the moment I'm standing by the creator of my favorite song I will be nervous It's not like I might be nervous no I WILL be nervous) 

"all together now now now" We sing together. I walk closer to Woods and stand right beside him. He looks down at me then lets out a small chuckle and smile. 

"all Together now" Woods says resting his arm on my shoulder pulling me closer. I lean my head back and look up at his precious smile. He looks down at me looking up at him. Woods slowly leans down and presses his lips on mine. It's short and delicate. We let go and look up at the moon shining bright above us.