Tears

CONTEXT- You and Woods are not dating yet but maybe that'll change. After a very rough breakup with you ex, You invite Woods, Roze, and Jacob over for a little skateboarding. 

Author note- Hints to EX. I kind of got this form that movie Pixels.

 I lift my head off the pillow softly. It's my first time waking up by my self. Usually I'll be waking up beside him. His voice welcoming me to the daytime. I text Woods and Roze to ask about a little skateboarding tonight. I need to spend time with people to cheer me up. 

"hey wanna go skateboarding tonight at 7", I text to them. 

"yeah sure", Roze texts back. 

Woods reads it. READ 2:33PM

"meet at my place" I text to the too of  them. 

Both of them read it.

I walk into the kitchen with a couple tears in my eyes. I miss him so much. 

Time Skip to about 6:30

After spending my whole day alone and on my own. I check Instagram. It's filled with stuff about him. He's moved on pretty fast. He's taking pictures with some Girl. I remember when that was me. The pain still hurt my heart. My heart was like ice, It was broken and freezes that way too. 

Some how I end up crying In the closet trying to hide from my noisy neighbors. My tears roll my face slowly. I hear a knock at the door as it opens slowly. The squeak alerts me but not to the point of me getting up. The sadness has taken over me. 

"Hey Y/N" I hear a voice call thro my house. 

"In here" I say thro the tears. 

I hear footsteps to the door. "Y/N" I hear what I think is Woods' voice.

"Yeah" I answer back between Tears. 

"are you in the closet" He asks in a kind voice.

"yeah" I say then Crying my eyes out. 

"Can I come in" He says in a sweet voice. 

"y...Yeah" I say stuttering in between words and in between my heart cracking. 

He opens the door slowly to see me on the floor crying.

He sits down next too me. "are you ok" Woods says in a soft voice. 

"yeah, yeah, N, No" I try and denied but the pain comes out and answer for me. 

He puts his hand on my shoulder gently and rubs my back softly calming me. I grip on to the sleeve of his flanel and pull my teary head closer to him. He's a little surprised by my actions at first. My heads gently up against his shoulder crying and one of my arms around him still barely living. My other arm hung beside me out of life. 

"it's ok Y/N It's ok" He says pulling me closer to him. He pulls his arms around me calming me. I can feel my broken heart picking itself off the ground. 

He hugs me tightly. His hug comforts the pain and heart broke. My head up against his chest and his arms around me tightly. I put my arms around his shoulder and cry a little more. His comforting and calming voice conceals my sadness until it gets crushed. The pan slowly go's away. He move me away from him a little bit. I imminently put my hands over my face in embarrassment and hurt.

He tries to say something but fails. He pulls me back closer to him. He rubs the side of my head softly moving his hand down my neck to my shoulder. I sniffle and try lifting my hand to wipe my tears. He lays his hand on top of mine and then moves his fingers over my cheeks wiping the tears away. I look up into his eyes. Soft and caring. I sniffle a little more sucking the tears in. 

"d... do you wanna talk about it" He says softly and caring, kind of like a blanket keeping me safe. I sniffle a little more. 

"y... yeah" I say and hand him my phone with the picture still pulled up.

He looks at the pictures and then looks over at me. 

"Ex?" He asks. I nod silently as he keeps scrolling. 

"well only since yesterday" I say still sniffling.

He looks over at me and smiles softly. 

"aww Y/N" He says openly. I lift my head a little from my teary hands. 

"You deserve way better then him." He says smiling. My small confidence just jumped a mile. 

I look at him confused if he's talking about the right person. 

"He deserves Trash but you, you deserve Gold" Woods says looking at me. 

I smile lightly. 

"r... really" I stutter quietly.

He looks at me and smiles more. 

"yeah, I mean have you seen them, you could pull that off way better then they ever could" He says siting beside me. 

"you mean it" I say still a little teary and unconfident. 

"yeah" He says lifting my confidence. 

"I actually have that exact same outfit right here" I say tugging at the outfit. 

"Oh I bet you look way better" He says. 

"Really I mean I could go try it on and..." I say pulling the outfit out and holding it in my hands. 

"Yeah, Yeah" He says smiling. 

I go in and put it on and walk back out from behind the curtains. His eyes widen in stun. 

"Y... You look gorgeous" He says almost stunned. 

"y... you mean it" I say in unbelief. 

"yeah you look so hot" He say in confidence. I'm beginning to believe him.

I smile and stand in front of him. I sit back down beside him. 

"Thank you" I say leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Your welcome Y/N" He says leaning his head against mine.

I smile softly.

"I... I Love You Y/N" He says kind of afraid of what I'll say next. 

"I Love y... you too Woods" I say putting my arms around him.

He smiles preciously and presses his lips on my forehead.  

He gets up and holds out his hand. 

"come on, Let's go skating" He says in front of me. 

I accept his hand and get up. 

The end.