Revenge over your Power

CONTEXT- You work at Hi5's competing studio... (made up studios name- E/N studios) (E/N, enemy's name) and you hate your boss so while trying to compete with content that supposed to be better then hi5 you get a little frustrated and play a prank to make your boss think something different. Knowing your going to get fired you begin working on applications for hi5 just to make your old boss more upset. Maybe You fall in love with a 24 year old Vlogger. just maybe... (longer fanfiction sorry)

Author note- Thanks for 1k reads on the oneshots also sorry this is a longer fanfiction

I work for my enemy who's success is all my fault. Long ago me and my enemy were put in the same compaction. A singing challenge. My enemy loved watching me fail and fall down to my knees for them. So the singing challenge came and I was prepared but they were not. I thought i had an advantage. Little did I know they read my script with all the lyrics. They used my song. They sung my song that I wrote and earned 100000 dollars from it. They kind of felt sorry for me so they hired me at they're new studios. 

"Hey Y/N could you make 8 thumbnails for all the videos for this week and also edit them all" E/N says walking past my office. 

"*sighs* how long is the footage" I say in a depressing voice. 

"5 hours each video also make sure to make them better then hi5's thumbnails" E/N says standing outside my office leaning on the doorway. 

"fine" I say knowing If I say no they'll reduce my pay or fire me. They're a horrible boss. They treat everyone with a little bit more respect then me. I need revenge. 

So here's the plan. This boss of mine has a similar series to Matthias and wants me to build all the props while also editing all the videos and creating all the thumbnails. I simply don't get paid enough for all this so why not sabotage his "investigation". I know where he hid all the safes so Here's what I'll do. I include a safe that wasn't supposed to be there. With a sticky note giving hints to it. 

Later that day after editing hours of footage and making many many thumbnail's I cut open the wall in the warehouse. Checking to make sure the cameras were off then adding a safe with a note on it that said death note at the top then saying E/N. I giggle to myself after placing the safe. I also break in later that evening to show this charterer trying to ply open the wall. They would want to open it. Knowing I'm so getting fired for this I start filling out applications at hi5.

SHOOT DAY

"hey Y/N idoit" E/N says at my door.

"*sigh* what" I say iterated from stress and him in general. 

"Maya broke in again but this time not on my command" they says powerfully. 

"*sigh* ok" I say depressed. 

"and I need you for this video they broke in and scared me half to death. they tried prying open a wall. I didn't tell you to put anything in there also I did not tell them to "break in"" He says frustrated for real this time but it was normal for me. Everyone else in this office got laughs and respect from they're bits all I got was silence and reduced pay along with demotion. 

I get up from my desk and take my headphones off. They are going to fire me for sure. 

They walk to they're ultra desk as they calls it and sit down. I sit in the back. He shows me the footage as I act surprised. 

"let's go see what's in that wall" They say determined.

"*sighs again* okkayyyy" I say trying to hide my excitement to his reaction as they open the safe. 

They walk into the warehouse to the spot where I hide the safe. They walk so powerful like I get it YOU WIN.  

"go get a pry bar" They say powerful.