A Pink bow

POV your a fanfiction author watching a dope or nope video when you hear a fanfiction idea is mentioned. Thanks Tanner for the idea.

Context- The best gift

A/N - sorry I haven't posted in like 3 weeks. Been busy. Got school. Tanks for like 22k reads that's alot.

I woke up to his arms tangled around me and his head on my chest. I gave him a soft smile and begun playing with the various curls of his hair. Once Woods woke up, he moved his head up to face me. He smiled preciously.

"Good... Morning" Woods said in a lower toned voice.

"Good Morning Woodsy" I said as he sat up beside me. He kissed the side of my face softly. We both got up and got ready for work. I remembered a small gift box I had wrapped. I put in my backpack.

*Flashback to earlier this week*

"Hey Cat can you give me a ride to the store." I asked.

"Yeah, but why" Cat asked grabbing her jacket off the back of her chair.

"Well my cars broken and I want to make Woods something" I said happily.

"Special occasion?" She asked curiously.

"No... but I got a random idea for something" I said as we walked out to Cats car.

"What is it" she asked.

"Well... I wanted to make him 2 things... sometype of a half bleached tee shirt and a handmade music box" I said.

"He's gonna love that" She said.

-time skip-

At the store I got a plain back tee shirt, bleach and a music box kit. The music box kit wasn't simple. You had to cut the pieces out yourself which for a really miniature music box was hard.

I spent a few days putting the pieces together and trying to hide it from him. Once it was finished I placed it in a blue box with a pink bow.

*Flashback over*

I put my bag down onto the ground in red base. He sat down in a spinney chair as I sat down on a stool.

"I got you something" I said pulling the box out of my bag. He smiled.

"But I didnt get you anything" Woods said holding the gift untying the bow.

"That's okay" I reassured he opened up the box and winded up the music box. A small piano tune came out. He held it close to his ear and listened closely.

"Aww thank you... dang I should get you soemthing" Woods said placing it on his desk to come kiss me.

He looked around for something. Woods found a the pink bow from the gift and tied it around his fluffy hair. I laughed quietly to myself. I got up and stood closer to him.

"I will be your gift" He said with a smirk.

"I love you y/n" Woods said joyfulling placing his hands around my body as he sat me down on his lap.

"You're the best gift I've ever gotton Woodsy" I said. He smiled happily with the big bow on his head. His arms held me close to his chest. Woods looked down and pecked the side of my face.

This is totally going to be a fanfiction...
Yup it totally is a fanfiction...

Follow for more ❤
Goals in Convo feed