A Summer's Day

CONTEXT- You and Woods are secretly dating and trying your best to hide it except 1 summer day where they all would find out. 

Author note - this fanfiction was unplanned I just made it up as I went along

       Today was the day. The day of VidCon. Only Tanner, Matt, Paul, Connor, Woods and I are going. Tanner and Matt share a room, Connor and Paul share a room and Me and Woods share a room. Each with 2 beds. No one knows we're dating and live together.

*yawns* My eyes open slowly to look over to my left. Aww Woods looks so cute when he sleeps. His arms around me tightly and his head pressed against the pillow. I try to move without waking him and succeed when getting my phone. A text from Matt. "Meet at 5 VidCon is tomorrow" It says. I then look at the time. 7:30am Wait why am I even up. I sign and snuggle back in bed beside Woods. His arms still around me. I go back to sleep. 

I wake up again later that day. 12:16AM I read off my phone. I look over to see Woods still sleeping. His arms still kind of around me. I could still move. I sat up a rubbed my eyes as the sun shined thro the curtains. I hear the covers move slightly and look over. Woods is waking up. He rises and rubs his eyes after yawning. "*yawns* oh Good morning Honey" He says in a ruff but soft voice. "good morning baby" I say back happily but still sleepy. He looks around and checks his phone. "Meet at 5 VidCon is tomorrow" he reads off his phone. "ok" He sighs and puts his phone down. I look over at him and giggle. He looks at me confused. "you look so cute" I say happily seeing his face. He smiles at me and moves the hair from my eyes. "you look cuter" He says as his soft lips press mine. I smile. 

 A little while later after we had lunch It around 2Pm so time skip to about 4:30

Once we've gotten ready for the meet up we skate over to hi5. We meet Matt and Paul there. We talk for a little bit as matt vlogs us. Soon enough Connor and Tanner get there. Matt hands us the keys to our rooms at the hotel. "here are your keys don't lose them. Meet in the lobby at 9 am" Matt says to us handing each group keys. "there should be 2 beds for each room Call me if there's not" he says explaining. 

Matt POV

Little did the groups know I ordered a king sized bed for Y/n and Woods. I have a suspension that they're dating but unsure. The rest of the rooms have 2 beds. If Woods and y/n don't call me they're dating and If they do they're not dating. 

Your POV 

We get over to the hotel. Once everyone has shut there doors from us we open up the doors. "oh" we gasp together. 1 bed. We both walk in a sit our suit cases up on the bed and unpack. The clock in our rooms slowly hits 7:30Pm as unpack the last little bit. "SssHhhoOOoTtt" Woods says unhappy. "what" I ask finally unpacking the cloths for tomorrow and tonight. "I forgot my Tie" He says digging around in his suitcase. "you mean this tie" I say picking it up from the floor. "oh Thanks honey" He says putting it with the suit for tomorrow. I smile at his beautiful eyes. 

After we've unpacked we get ready for bed. 

Matt POV

I walk into my room thinking about Woods and Y/N's room "mistake". They haven't called me. Tanner stands right beside me as we admire our room. I space out for about a minute. "matt?" Tanner asks concerned. I lift my head and ask what. "you just like spaced out" he says questioningly. "oh yeah I'm just thinking" I say. "bout what" tanner says curiously. "You know Y/N and Woods" I say. He nods. "well I changed it so they're room had only 1 bed" I say continuing. His eyes widen and he nods faster. "I've had a wild suspension that they're dating" I end. "So If Y/N and Woods don't call you they're dating" Tanner says reassuringly. I nod. "what if one of them slept on the floor or they're both desperately single" Tanner explains. "good point good point they are both equally as desperately single. I can see that" I say.

YOUR POV

It's about 10pm I read off the clock. "we should go to bed We have VidCon tomorrow" I say. Woods look at me with those precious eyes of his and simply says, "yeah" and nods. 

We lay down beside each other and turn the lights out. "good night Honey" Woods says smiling at me.  "good night Woodsy" I say rubbing my fingers over his stubble. He smiles. 

THE NEXT DAY

My eyes slowly awaken. We're basically attached to each other. His arms around me tightly and comfortingly. His eyes begin to open a little. "good morning Woodsy" I say with a little bit of a raspy voice. He smiles at me, "good morning Honey". I smile back. We still kind of attached to each other as we rise up a little. We sit up and look over at the clock 8 AM. We look at each other and enjoy a simple kiss. During the kiss we hear the door open. It's Tanner. We don't know till until it's too late. "you two awake..." Tanner asks then becomes speechless after he sees the kiss. we let go imminently. "um..." He says nervously. Dead silence. "ok" He says nodding. " uh... please don't tell the others" Woods says. "oh I won't. How long have you too been dating" he asks. "oh almost 2 years" Woods explains. Tanner nods and walks out. "that was... Odd" I say still hesitant about what just happened. "yeah it was quite odd" He says smiling at me with his hand still on top of my hand. "maybe we should get ready" I say rubbing my fingers on top of his hand. "we should" He says staring into my eyes softly. We get up and showcase our outfits. 

He walks out of the bathroom wearing a Black and red suit and tie. I gasp and kind of turn a light tint of pink. "y... y...you look s... so hot" I say stuttering in amazement. "Yeah" he says looking in the mirror admiring it. I walk by him and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles. I walk back and mutter to myself, "damn he's hot". Then I change into a white tee shirt and black pants with a red blazer. I walk out nervously. His eyes imminently turn my way. His eyes sparkle as I walk past. "so what do you think?" I say standing in front of him. He looks at me head to toe. "y...you look g... gorgeous" he stutters. "you really think so" I ask nervously. "yeah you look Hella hot" He says. I admire myself in the mirror as Woods stand right behind me with his arm around my shoulder. "we look amazing" I say looking up at his sparkling eyes. He looks down at me and smiles. "we do" he says slightly pressing his lips against my forehead. I blush and smile.  Woods puts his arms around me and puts his head on my shoulder. A knock comes across the door as tanner opens it. "hey You lovebirds ready to go to VidCon" He says kind of laughing. Little did we know Tanner actually didn't tell anyone. Woods looks down at his watch that reads 8:53AM. "yeah we'll be down there in a little" he says happily. Tanner leave as Woods looks down at me. "he defiantly told someone" Woods says. "for sure he probably told Matt" I say looking up at him. "yep" he says grabbing his jacket and putting it on. "you look even hotter" I say running my fingers thro his hair. 

Once we get down to the lobby we see Matt, Tanner, Paul and Connor. No one says anything about our semi matching outfits or us dating. Maybe Tanner didn't tell anyone. 

Matt's POV

Y/n and Woods begin walking towards us. they didn't complain about they're room and they're also kind of wearing matching outfits. Me, tanner and Y/N walk behind Paul and Connor. "so how did you like the king sized bed" I say trying to bring up the elephants in the room. Y/N blushes as red as her blazer. Woods opens his mouth to say something but then blushes just as hard as y/n.

Woods POV

"so how did you like the king sized bed" Matt asks us. Oh shit he knows. Did tanner rat us out. I look over at N/N and her face is as red as a tomato. I try to say something but fail as my face turns just as red. 

BACK TO YOUR POV

"so how did you like the king sized bed" Matt asks us. What the hell Tanner. He noticed. My face turns a bright red. Woods looks down at me and try's to speak but can't. His face turns red. "N/N" Woods says to me looking down beside him.  "Woodsy" I say by accident. Tanner and Matt's eyes widen. "should we" I ask reaching for Woods' hand. Woods hesitates to answer and say, "we should" and grabs my hand gently. We hold up our hands in honor as Matt and Tanner gasp. They smile back at us happily and continue walking. 

TIME SKIP TO AFTER MATT AND THE OTHERS GIVE THEIR SPEECH 

The crowd applauses as I go and stand beside Woods. We hold hands in union and bow. Woods smiles down at me as we share a thought. I nod. He leans down and presses his soft lips against mine. Everyone around us gasp and applauses. 

AUTHOR NOTE SORRY THAT WAS SO LONG IT MIGHT NOT BE THAT GOOD BUT IDK TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK (sorry caps lock was on)