Kiss Me

CONTEXT- Woods is playing some beautiful music on the piano and on his guitar and you there too. You've only been dating for like a year yet haven't kissed yet. Not that many people know that we're dating. Will this be the day that we kiss? Will I ever stop asking the obvious questions with obvious answers and just get on with the fanfiction?  WE'LL NEVER KNOW. also I have a part two idea for this one but I'm not sure if I should write it please leave you suggestions and feedback. 

Author Note- When the oneshots his 5k the vlog channel hits 125k subs. When we hit 10k it'll be 500k and when we hit 50k reads there will be a 1mil subs party for the vlog channel. Also sorry I didn't post yesterday I had a writing assignment to do today and name that tune came on too. 

Everyday when people wake up most of them think of a person who makes there day better, for me that's Woods. Everyday his smile is beaming with joy and happiness, It makes me want to be happy. His laugh could illuminate a room to be full of laughter. 

"Good morning Y/N" Woods greets me as I walked into the office. His grin gently gleams with greatness. 

"Good morning Woodsy" I say delightedly. He makes my day better and better to the point where all my days are the best. 

"Oh here you go I brought you coffee" I say smiling handing him his coffee. He smiles playfully accepting the coffee. 

"aw thank you" He says taking the coffee. He checks his phone real quick before placing it back into his pocket. 

"Can you meet me in the park at about 7 tonight, I wanna show you something" He says treasurable. His voice as peaceful and soft as a gentle lake or seashore. 

"Sure See you then" I say cuddling my arms around him. He smiles and blushes lightly. His face gets a rosy tint to it as you can see his smile bloom from the blush. 

Later that same day... 

Matt walks past my office door and knocks. He walks in and stands at the doorway. 

"Random question?" He asks before pausing. I lift my face from my keyboard and remove my headphones. 

"Are you and Woods dating or something" Matt asks leaning on the doorway with his arms folding on his chest. 

"uh Yeah" I say nervously as my face blooms into a embarrassed cherry blossom. 

"oh" He smirks.

"don't tell anyone" I say nervously. He nods and leaves. That was odd.

LATER THAT NIGHT...

I was getting ready for out 'date' when I get a text from Woods. 

"hey   you still on for tonight" It reads. I look back at the mirror checking me out and start typing.

"Yeah see you there" I send back before leaving the house.

I walk thro the park with a daisy in my hand to hand him. I look around to find him but didn't see anything. I walk a little further to see Him siting on a bench by a tree with the moonlight shining right on him.

"Hey Woods" I say walking up to him. 

"oh hey N/N" He says smiling expressing the best that happiness could offer. I simply place the flower behind one of his ears. He smiles with he flower blooming beside his fluffy hair. 

His eyes are like pure diamonds in from the moonlight. They Dazzle so wonderfully. (see what I did there, Dazzle by Oh wonder)

I sit down beside him as he rests his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer. My head laying on his shoulder.