MINI- SHOT (Beauty and Grace)

Context- Im back for right now. Link in bio to Woods' SoundCloud. GO STREAM SYNDROME!!!!! also go get yourself some TIRED merch from Roze Link in bio As well. 

But anyways CONTEXT- Mini-shots is something new I'm starting. There like under 1000 words or so, so when I get random ideas like Instagram stories I can write it as a Mini shot.

Right Context- an Instagram story between you and woods... enjoy. 

I look into the mirror as my phone records. My inner insecurities talk behind my back. I stop recording and try again. I was just trying to make video for the followers. We got dressed up to show off our tired merch in a ROZE video. I Look down at my shoes in defeat. 

"You okay honey" Woods asked from the living room. He smiled preciously.  

"yeah just Insecure" I say. He walked in with his phone in hand. 

"aww Y/N" Woods said as he cradled his arms around me tightly. The comfort of his voice made me feel better. His arms tightly locked around me made me feel the best. 

"Woodsy You're the best" I say pressing a light kiss on his stubble.  He blushes lightly and grins. 

"You're perfect Y/N" Woods says looking into my E/C Colored eyes. His coffee bean eyes starred at me with a sparkle. 

I reach for my phone and get ready to record. As I press the button. I heard a distance giggle from woods. 

"You got this honey!" He shouts into the room. I already started recording. My face turned a bright pink and my hand began to tremble. I laugh a little quietly. 

"Thanks baby" I shout back. It's silent for seconds before Woods walks back in and gives me a passionate kiss. I blush harder. 

"wait did you start recording" Woods askes clueless. I laugh a little under my breath. I nod my head starting to lose it. His face turns pink-ish as he starts laughing. His laugh is so cute and delightful. 

"Go get Your very own.... Your very own " I say before my laughter takes control.

"Go get your very own TIRED merch from Roze...." Woods says laughing along with me. 

"so that's for the private insta-story" I say giggling. 

He smiles preciously and wraps his arm around me. I lean my head on his shoulder and stop recording. I look up to his whimsical light hearted eyes and smile. He looks down and me and pecks my forehead softly. 

His smile THO! ('∀`)♡   (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ      That's the End btw.

Also If you've made it this far  (NEW story coming out next week) If you have spellbound plus you can go ahead and guess what Im writing.  (spoiler It's not a Woods X the reader) 

(hint-

It involves Key saga)