Ever Since pt. 2 (Forever)

If you have no idea what Ever Since pt 1 is you might want to go back a chapter or 2. Itll explain everything you missed. In other words please read Ever since pt 1 before Forever pt 2.

A/N tysm for 15k <3

---Your POV---
---at new school---

Clenched the box and keychain in my hands. A small silver ring was wrapped around the keychains paw.

It shimmered against the sunlight. A small engraved W + Y/N was on the inside of it. I tryed it on my finger, it fit. <3

---Woods POV---
---the aftermath---

I watched one of my favortite people in the whole world drive away from me. Their car was no longer in sight. A tear seeped out while walking back to our dorm.

Her empty side of the room, a dorm to myself, Anyone would be thrilled having a dorm to theirselves but that was my Love. My Love.

I sat down at my piano and started playing some keys. Maybe music will help.

"Y/N" I said listening to the keys.

A song in her favor.

--- 1 years later---
---your POV---

Every now and then my thoughts of him would come back to me. The way he looked at me, the way his brown locks floated above him in a messy fashion, the way he talked, the way his voice and a piano sung.

I still remember the song he sung before I left.

"Its alright, please say it's alright" I whispered to myself. (Iykyk)

I've checked his instagram and soundcloud whenever he uploads just to see or hear him again. I dont want to forget him or the memories would fade.

---after graduation---

"I'm flying across the states back home. Do you want to come with me maybe to find yourself a different job" My friend said walking into the room.

"Yeah..." I sighed. I had gotten a job for photography but quited to pursue a youtube career.

"Stop being all sad and stuff" my friend said sitting down beside me.

"I think theres a really cool company you should work at" They said.

"What's the name" I asked.

"Hi5 studios, I think you would really like working there" They contiued.

"Why" I asked. They rolled their eyes.

"You have the personality and better yet, your a vlogger girl" They said.

---almost a 7 hour flight later---

We got off the airplane into the airport. My friend wondered around excited to be back. I took a deep breath and remembered.

The last time I stood in this state i was so sad to leave. "Feels good to be back."

Does he still like me
Does he still miss me
Does he ever remeber me
Does he... still... love me
Does he... forever
Forever

My friend booked the apartment as I wondered around searching for footage. I found a cool plant there and starting filming cool b- roll and drone shots.

A young woman was also filming stuff. She had long brown ish blonde hair and a black beanie. She wore a tie dyed hoodie and high top purple nikes.

"Hey, you must be new here" she asked stoping the camera for a second or two.

"Yeah, just moves back" I said also stopping my camera.