My hearts words

CONTEXT- Just a 2018 vlog from woods' old channel. This is based off of the vlog where they had the made the giant pizza slice. This was a last minute fanfiction. Just you and Woods doing vlogger stuff. Your not officially dating until the end. 

Your POV

"hey Y/N do you want to go get some pizza with me. It's for a vlog" Woods says standing outside my door. "uh yeah sure" I say shutting my laptop.  I have lowkey had a crush on Woods since I started working here. He's always been my favorite, He just doesn't know it. I've tried hinting to the fact I like him but he hasn't caught on yet.  I once told him I like him but I looked over and he had his headphones on and didn't hear me. I also once was going to ask him on a date but then opted out last minute because I was too nervous. Maybe I had a chance this time. I mean he did ask me instead of anyone else. I'm just saying I must mean something to him. That or everyone else was on lunch break. 

TIME SKIP ABOUT 5 MINUTES

He opens his passenger side door for me with a smile. I smile back and get in. I think he's lowkey blushing. His face is a little pink. 

Woods POV

I open the door for Y/N politely. I also smile at her trying to get her to think I like her. She smiled back. I can feel the blood rushing to my face. oh no . I probably look like a tomato. Oh no what was I thinking when I opened the door for her. Dang it Woods don't mess this up. 

Once we get to the pizza place I order about 32 pizzas. Y/N looks at me like I'm crazy. "hey I said it was for a vlog" I say sarcastically. She just smiles at me and nods. I could just tell her Right. right? maybe not. What if she doesn't like me back. Oh no I'm overthinking this. 

BACK to your POV

32 pizzas. Really? What vlog are we filming? Uh too many questions right. I look over at him with an exquisite look. "hey I said it was for a vlog" he says back. I smile. Still trying to get him to notice. Say something. My mind fights me for my thoughts. In the end I look at him with all my heart. My mind wants me to say something and so does my heart. Who should say it tho. Mind whos always right or my heart who is only right when it comes to stuff like this. I trust my heart more then my mind. "I.. I r...really want to tell you something. But I'm not sure I should say it or not. But I like you a lot. and... I ... I was kind of wondering if you liked me back or wanted to go out on a... d... date" I end up blurting out nervously. Was that too much. Did I say too much. "what I meant to say was..." I say trying to hind my nerves. I hesitate too answer. Maybe he doesn't like me back. My hearts begs me to say it. I listen to it. "I love you woods" I say finishing as tears begin to form in my eyes from overthinking this. He looks over at me and smiles. "thank you. I have been trying to say it but couldn't. I was unsure if you liked me back or not. But... I.. um... I love you too Y/N" He says kind of confident in himself. My mind and heart were relived from they're thoughts. 

Woods POV

She seems really nervous. What do I do. "I.. I r...really want to tell you something. But I'm not sure I should say it or not. But I like you a lot. and... I ... I was kind of wondering if you liked me back or wanted to go out on a... d... date", She says nervously. Oh. She. Likes. Me. Back. What do I say. "what I meant to say was..." She says afterwards trying to calm herself. She's really anxious. My gosh I wish I could tell her it's ok and she shouldn't be nervous.  I'll probably just sound like I'm just trying to make her feel better. I say nothing as she struggles too get the words outside from her. It's ok Y/N. There's no need to be nervous. "I love you Woods" She says kind of louder. Tears begin to from in her eyes. what do I say. I've been thinking the same thing. I smile back trying to make myself more confident. "thank you. I have been trying to say it but couldn't. I was unsure if you liked me back or not. But... I.. um... I love you too Y/N" I say very nervously. she lets out a sigh of relief and looks back at me with a tear drop rolling down her cheek. 

I put my arm around her shoulder and hold her close. I try to comfort her from her nervousness. "it's ok Y/N. I Love you" I say trying to make her feel loved. Too much? Did I overdo it. The thoughts fill my head. She lets out a couple more tears against my chest. "I love you too" She says nervously still crying.  Her head on my shoulder. Her eyes sparkling against the sunshine. She sniffles a little and move away from me. "I been waiting forever to tell you that" She says rubbing her eyes. "so have I" I say just as nervous. She calms down a little. 

We arrive at the office about 15 minutes later. "can I hold your hand" She says nervous to ask me. "of course you can" I say now confident in myself. She holds my hand so gently. Her hands are soft but still a little rough from being Art director. "I love you Y/N" I say holding her hand. "I love you too Woodsy" she says back now confident. 

Don't be afraid to tell them . Even the most confident and loved people are nervous. It's ok to be nervous.