Lay in my Lap and Hold me Tight

Context— just friends having a sleepover, defiantly not the closest thing I've written to Smut.

A/N- sry for not uploading that much school just went back in and ya know I'm... very tired. Hope you all enjoy season 3 of project 863 and the final season of buzz feed unsolved. :D

Also question would you all be interested in a Wilbur soot one shots story

Music played loudly from the warehouse doors.
"Good morning Woods" I say entering the warehouse to deliver his morning coffee. He quickly turned the music down.
"Good morning Y/N" Woods says peeking out from the corner of his work table.
"I brought you coffee" I said smiling as his precious brown eyes looked back at me.
"Aw... really" He said walking towards me with a smile as the soft Lofi music played in the background.
"M hmmm" I nodded handing him his Starbucks order.
Woods toke a sip of the warm coffee and sighed. He rested his arms on the counter behind us near the spray paint.

I had liked Woods for a while now (haven't we all). I felt as if it's been such a long time that I should probably tell him.
Or maybe hint to it.
I really have never admitted my feelings to someone this amazing before.

"Uhm, I was wondering... If you maybe want to go out sometime" I asked shyly, looking into his sparkle if eyes.
"Yeah, maybe tonight" Woods said as his eyes light up like a child's.
"Really" I said in shock he really  said yes.
"Mhum at 8'O clock" Woods said, staring into my eyes.
"Yeah, at my house" I ask. He smirks and runs his fingers thro his hair quickly.
"Sure" Woods smiled.

He looked at me in a new way. I was kind of used to the sparkling eyes and precious smile especially if he looked at tanner but this time it was towards me. It felt as if my heart was complete. My life fulfilled.

Afterwards I went to help Tanner set up for the 863 podcast. (Any premium members in chat)

Woods POV (afterwards)
I walked over to blue base with Y/N's words filling my head. It's been nearly a year since the last time I've been on a date. I couldn't stop smiling. Her words, her emotions, her beauty.

I sighed happily as I sat down on the couch near Sam.

"What's up, You seem very happy" Sam said as Matt soon walked in as well.
"Aw it's nothing, just a good day" I said as they looked at each other.
Eventuality Tanner and Y/N walked in laughing.
Y/N sat next to me as we looked into each other's eyes. That just made us both blush a rosy pink.
"What's up with them" Matt asked starring us down.
Sam looked at Tanner than Tanner looked at Matt and then they all looked at us.

Your POV (same)

"What" Woods and I said together. That didn't help our blushing red faces.
"Little bit of office romance huh?" Tanner said jokingly. Sam and Matt giggled under their breathes.
Woods and I looked at each other softly then looked back up at the crowd of eyes.
"No... Really" Sam said in shock. Matt's attention got drug across the room from Sam to Us.

"Um..." Woods hesitated nervously. I slightly slide my hand to his hand and held it. Once our hands were embracing each other he spoke.
"Y/N" He asked. His dazzling eyes stared back me with a nervous smile.
"Uh..." I said nervously, He held my hand a little bit tighter out of nervousness.

"I think we can tell" Tanner said giggly.
"Really" Woods and I said in unison again making us blush more and more.
"Yeah, I think the blush says it pretty clearly" Shenelle butted in from her computer. Bailey nodded.
The day was pretty quiet after that.

Time skip (later that same day)

*knock, knock, Knock*
"Woods" I said looked back at my front door. I walked over there and opened the door.
"Good evening my Lady" Woods said in a fairly decent British accent holding out a pink rose.
"Aw roses, my favorites" I said accepting the gift. I slide it into the empty vase by the door.

We walked in together as I shut the door behind him.
"So..." I said out of pure anxiety.
"Pretty odd day" Woods said laying his coat down by the stairs.
"Yeah... " I laughed. He smiled preciously.
"We're we that obvious about it" I asked.
"I mean yeah, we were blushing every time we touched" Woods said smirking.
"Yeah that is a pretty good giveaway" I said siting beside him on the sofa.

Eventually we started the same music as it was in the warehouse. We got  know each other pretty well question wise.

Soon we were laughing at each other jokes. Woods' hand on my shoulder as he laughed into it. His laugh was so beautiful, it was like Art. Like a masterpiece, like the best song. Music to my ears. Ive only ever heard him laugh like this on dope or nope. I felt comforting, like a pet sitting beside you when your sick, or maybe like a child with a ballon.

Afterwards his arm was around me and my head was on his shoulder. Woods smiled lightly and looked down at me.

"I love you, Y/N" Woods said looking down at me by his shoulder. I looked up at him.
"I love you more Woods" I said lighting kisses his check. He blushed a bright red and tried to hide it.

Soon enough Woods lied down, His head on my lap as I played with the curls of his hair.

"Your very... nice you know" Woods said looking up at me. His sparkly eyes staring at me from below.
"Aw, Your very... handsome" I said, moving my hand from his curly hair to the side of his chest. He giggled a little.
"Thank you, Your very... pretty yourself" Woods said with happiness in his voice. I could resist blushing with his child like smile and sparkles eyes.

"Aw Thanks, Your very comforting, you make me feel special" I said looking down at him. I placed my hand on his chest near where his heart was. At first it was fast but as we complemented each other it slowed.

He was so flustered, he could speak. His smile said it all tho.

Sometime later, we found ourselves upstairs beside each other in bed.
Woods' arms were wrapped around me holding me tightly to his chest.
His chest was warm and comforting. He didn't speak much, but his touch was enough.
Every once in a while, I would look up to his precious face and see his lovely smile.
His arms crested my torso like a hug. It was like a dream.

"Goodnight My darling N/N" Woods said moving down to kiss me.
"Goodnight My Woodsy" I said as we shared a kiss.

tell me if I should write more like this
This is the closeted I will get to smut before a sub goal :)