A/N (author note)

Ayo this is not a normal chapter for the oneshots.
This is just me talking about this fanfiction and some stuff about it. 
[PLS SEND ME IDEAS AND FEEDBACK] I ADORE IT AND READ IT ALL =]

REWRITES

This is where you come in. I've been almost like rewriting different chapters from different authors. I have also credited them in the fanfiction I rewrote. So Should I keep doing that? Like rewriting Love at first adventure to make it better? should I continue rewriting a fanfiction from other authors? If you want me to rewrite your fanfiction or write a fanfiction from an idea of yours pls let me know. 

LAFA (love at first adventure) Rewrite

I've been thinking for a while to do an LAFA rewrite. I personally don't like LAFA. I think it was so poorly written that it set a bad reputation for the vlog fanfiction. I think that the vlog fanfiction deserves more attention then what it's getting. LAFA was not that good to be honest so I was thinking If I rewrite it completely It might I don't know make the vlogs better. 

BTW

- there's no vlog this week, I had a writing test for school last Thursday and didn't Have that much time to write on the vlog. I Am going to post a vlog at least once every month I hope. The next vlog is next week because This week I have a weird week. 

SNEAK PEAK ON NEXT WEEKS VLOG

Next week's vlog is a interesting one. You know tiktok right. Send me your favorite couples tiktok trends if you want to have me write them as If you and Woods did them. They dared us to do anything vlog NEXT TIME

just me wondering ,questions for you (pls comment or message me answers)

Do you notice I quote lyrics in almost every fanfiction?

Whenever I do this again, what do you want me to call you? It can be Super fangirl like or just some random group name. I could just straight up call you Friends like RobertIDK. 

Do you like the fanfiction? Honest question. (I can't tell)

JUST ABOUOT HALF OF A ONESHOT

Context- just you and Woods chilling at the office. (also secretly dating only people at hi5 know)

Me and Woods always hung out at the common area of red base where the white-ish brick wall's at with the couches. We would meet there after lunch. Roze usually didn't film then so we were sure we wouldn't get pranked. 

"Hey Woodsy" I say meeting him there. 

He smiles and walks over towards the couch I was sitting at. He sits down beside me. 

"Hey N/N" Woods says smiling. 

He wraps one arm around me. My head on his shoulder. His smile. His eyes sparkling. We just talk for a good 15 minutes or so. Until we notice something odd. Nothing like key saga odd just Roze peeking out of her office secretly filming. The vlog camrea was barley visible from far away. 

"Are you filming" Woods says looking down at me then back at the camrea. His arm still around me and his leg still crossed over the other. 

"Y...Yeah" Roze nods. I smile. Woods' face turns a light pink. 

"aw you look so cute when your embarrassed Woodsy" I comment moving my arms around him. His face turns redder. I giggle. He lightly kisses me on the cheek knowing it'll make my face just as red. My face turns just as red. 

"aw you also look adorable when your embarrassed N/N" He says jokingly. I smirk sarcastically. Roze still filming from a far. 

"your cuter" I say smirking at his precious smile. He smiles even more before gently placing his hand on the back of my neck and slowly moving my face towards his. A delicate kiss is shared. We let go and stare into each other's eyes. His eyes sparkle against the light as they look into mine. 

"did you too just..." Roze says in shook still lowkey filming.

"Your still filming" I say laughing. She nods. I look up at Woods as he smirks. His expressions are everything. No matter the scenario. It was so cute. 

ALSO SEND ME REQUESTS  

I also make collages, I can make one for you if you want. Just shoot me a messages with a color and ill make it.  

SRY LAPTOP AINT WORKING ILL SEND YOU THE COLLOGE IF YOU WANT IT