Revenge over your Power part 2

CONTEXT- You work at Hi5's competing studio... (made up studios name- E/N studios) (E/N, enemy's name) and you hate your boss so while trying to compete with content that supposed to be better then hi5 you get a little frustrated and play a prank to make your boss think something different. Knowing your going to get fired you begin working on applications for hi5 just to make your old boss more upset. Maybe You fall in love with a 24 year old Vlogger. just maybe... (longer fanfiction sorry) PART 2

LAST TIME

"your welcome" Tanner says as I reach the top of the stairs. What a nice guy. Better then E/N studios. HA in your face E/N

I walk upstairs and go 3 doors over and see an open doored office. I walk closer to it to see him.

"oh hey you must be Y/N" He says happily siting at his desk.

"uh yeah That's me" I say happily. They're happiness is contagious.

"I'm Matthias" He says shaking my hand.

 THIS TIME

"So I hear you worked for E/C Studios" He asks in a kind of deep voice. 

"y... yeah It was horrible" I say honestly. 

"Did you quit" He says. 

"n... no I may have messed with E/C's knockoff key series and maybe he accused me without knowing it was me. " I say Hoping the same thing wont happen again. 

"Oh I have also heard rumors that you claim your the reason for his success" Matt says as my heart starts to beat faster. 

"Yeah. When me and E/C were younger there was a singing competition and I was prepared and he wasn't. I didn't know until he was on stage and sung the song I wrote and were going to sing. That made me unprepared and also made me lose the competition. He felt sorry for me and gave me a job. But I was underpaid and did way more work then the rest of the crew and I was hoping to get a job here to work for someone who's the good guy on camrea and off and to also be apart of something bigger and get appreteate and credited with the work I did. " I explain the whole story. 

At first he looks at me like I'm crazy then he flips thro a couple pages. 

"wow I was ... not expecting that" He says rummaging thro some paper.

"so you also lowkey wanna get revenge for what he did to you by working here" Matt says lowkey laughing in between words. 

"Y... yeah" I say smiling. 

The interview lasts another few minutes before he stands up from his desk.

"I like your instincts kid, Your hired Y/N" He says holding out his hand for me to shake. 

"Thank You" I say looking into his eyes shaking his hand.

He went thro a couple more things before I left the building. My first day was Monday. I am a PA Meaning I just help out with whatever needs help.  Once I left the office I walked downstairs with him and meet a couple people that would show me the ropes on Monday. 

"SAM" He shouted across the rooms. A girl with short black hair walked up to him. 

"This is Y/N She's a new PA" Matt says introducing me. 

"Oh cool! I'm Sam" She says enthusiastically . She was more optimistic then anyone at E/C's. I liked it. She held out her hand to introduce ourselves. 

"Nice to meet you" I say smiling shaking her hand. They Happiness is contagious. 

He shows me around the base and tells me that I'll be able to meet some more people on Monday. He walks into orange base showing me the base while also introducing me to GG. He walks upstairs and opens a door. 3 men stranded across the room wearing merch. All eyes go directly towards the door. 

"This is our New PA, introduce yourself" Matt say looking down at me staring into the room. 

"I'm Y/N" I say happily noticing I've met one of them. 

 "I'm Paul" One man says in a higher pitched voice then the rest. 

"I'm Connor" A blonde says.

"You've already met me but I'm Tanner" The familiar person says.

"what do you mean You've already met" Paul says jokingly. 

"we did before she was hired" Tanner says back. 

"o you mean" Connor said following their lead in bits and jokes. 

"no" Tanner says defenceful. 

All eyes go back to me.

"Y/N" Paul say almost muttering.

"uh yeah he showed me to Matt's office about an hours ago for my interview" I say smiling. 

"ohhh" Paul and Connor say in realization. 

Once Matt and I leave the room He leads me out of orange base into Red base to meet someone else. 

"Hey Mike" Matt say walking thro the base.

"Mike?" He says a little bit louder questioning where. 

"in here" we hear coming from an office. 

"Hey Mike this is the new PA" Matt says. 

"Y/N This is Michael Badal" Matt say introducing us to each other. 

We both hold out our hands to shake. 

"Nice to meet you" I say smiling.

"Mike does all the music for the Matthias channel" Matt says to me. 

"oh" I say. 

Once I left the office that day Matt told me to meet him at the front of blue base. so lemme do this one more time. 

I am Y/N L/N traitor of E/C studios. I went imminently to Hi5 once E/N fired me for an accusation. I am here mainly because I was not appreteate nor was I respected in E/N studios. I come here also for revenge and to show E/N that his copycat ways and disrespectful self that I AM MORE. I am now a PA for Hi5 studios. I start on Monday. Screw You E/N.

NEXT TIME PART 3

TIME SKIP TO MONDAY