When will I see you again Pt. 2

Context- Just one small party could be the beginning of a love story for you and another. Just 1 problem, No names. I mean we could have introduced ourselves to each other but maybe we were too drunk to remember. Till tomorrow maybe or never again. [party, getting drunk, someone you've feel in love with, what could happen]

Author note- This is a reader Idea... Thanks. I tried. Hope you like it. Lowkey hard to write but enjoyable. Not that good of a fanfiction, that's on me, I was kind of rushed by school and loss of sleep.

Author note 2- SOL's are coming up so fanfiction might be a little slow for the upcoming weeks all the way till school ends in May or June 

LAST TIME

"could you give Y/N a tour of the office" Matt says again.

"yeah yeah " Woods stutters.

This Time

I walk towards the doorway to follow him. After walking tho half of blue base, he starts talking. 

"I wasn't expecting to see you here today" Woods say placing his arm around you. 

"yeah" I smile nervously. He smirks. 

"What was your name again" Woods asks in that same precious voice, I remember from the party. 

"Y/N" I say looking up at his soft coffee bean eyes. 

"aw Y/N *gasps happily* I'm Woods" He says happily. His happiness spread to me making me just as happy. I smile. He continues walking thro blue base showing me each room with a lot of detail. 

"Maybe we should set up a date sometime Y/N" Woods says so beautifully. He sits down on the counter of orange base.  I sit beside him. 

"Maybe we should" I say leaning my head on his shoulder. He smiles and does the same. He sips from his coffee before getting up and showing me the empty upstairs orange base and jammed full orange base warehouse. 

"can I get your number" I ask holding his hand. His hand soft, warm and gentle like a nice warm fire on a frosty winter evening. 

"Yeah yeah sure" He says reading his number to me. I add it to my phone. 

Woodsy💖💋🌹

He smiles over my shoulder. I smile back at him. His eyes shining into mine. Lights out solo in the blue. But now I found you. (what songs is that-- hint- oh wonder)

"what about tonight" He asks taking my hand again. 

"Tonight sounds good" I comment back. He smiles and looks back down at our hands crocheted together. 

"what time" I ask. His smile as bright and happy as the sun shining down on us thinking, cute couple. 

"what about 7" Woods says. His face a little pink. 

"yeah" I answer. I love you too much. He smiles back at me. I'm glad we meet again. Our eyes finally saw each other once more. My ears would finally hear his voice again.  And your hand would finally hold Woods' hand. 

Woods POV of events above and from last chapter. 

The party last night was lit. I walk into work the next morning to meet Her again. I remember meeting this girl at the party and she was so cute and amazing but I don't know her name. 

"Oh hey Woods can you give Y/N a tour of the place" Matt says the moment I step foot in blue base. 'already' 'wait why does that sound familiar' I walk into MegaDesk where I assume Matt's at. Her. She. ... Oh It's her. 

"yeah, Yeah" I stutter knowing who she is. Y/N 

I take her around the studios as we randomly talk. Her voice is a melody for my ears. Her eyes stare into mine like she's looking at an idol. I hesitate to take her hand, What if she doesn't remember me.  

"I wasn't expecting to see you here today Y/N" I say smiling. I hold her hand. Her hands a little Shakey. (omg they're perfect for each other hehe humor) Must be nervous. 

"Yeah" She says nervously. No need to be nervous Y/N, I'm here. We walk around a little more before we decide to sit down in orange base. I ask her on a date. She accepts. Thank god. She asks for my number. I accept. 

YOUR POV

Once we get back to blue base Matt says a couple words on where my office would be. Oh It's an office with Woods. Cool. I accept. Woods smiles from afar. 

TIME SKIP TO 7 

"hey N/N still on for tonight. Meet me at the park, we're going skating right" A message from Woodsy💖💋🌹

"ok I'll be there soon. I love you" I send back. 

"Love you too" He sends. I smile at my phone and head over to the park with my board. 

I meet him there. He standing by a tree looking up at the midnight moonlight skies of blue and grey. 

"Hey Woods" I say walking up next to him. He turns his head back to where he's looking directly at me. His brown eyes matching the skies. The stars jealous of the diamonds in his eyes. 

"Hey Y/N" He says wrapping one of his arms around me while we look up at the skies beauty. 

"This is a beautiful view isn't it" He says preciously. His voice is quiet but it echoes thro the trees. 

"yeah" I say. He lays his head on my cutely. aw your adorable. 

"I love You Y/N" Woods says. His arm around me and his voice soothing. 

"I love you too Woods" I say wrapping both my arms around him to hug him tightly. He hugs me tightly. His voice. His eyes. His smile. Love.

You can probably imagine the rest. 

So this is Love...