Ever Since. (Authors favortite)

CONTEXT you and woods are childhood friends who get serparatd

A/N. It's really sad, I'm so sorry
Kind of based off of me and my old friend. Little too close to home for me ngl. Very sadge very cute too

A/N anyone else really excited for season 3 of project 863 and for the new season of buzzfeed unsolved supernatural

---5 yrs old ---

"Welcome Y/N, I'm so happy to see you" the teacher exclaimed as I hide behind my mothers knee. I held my dinosaur plushie in my arms.

"Who's this" she said pointing to my dinosaur.

"Don, hes my best friend" I said shyly.

"Coool" the teacher ais before speaking to mother.

A young boy ran past with a green an white dinosour baseball tee. His nametag was unclear.

"Cool dinosour" He said standing in front of me.

I smiled shy to speak to the stranger.

"I have one too, " he said reaching into his pocket to pull out a little keychain.

I giggled and followed him to the playground.

"So what's your name" he said sitting down at the top of the slide tunnel.

"Y/n" I said still a little nevously.

"I'm Woodland" he said looking up at my eyes. I laughed a little.

"That's a cute name" I giggled.

"Can I call you woody" I asked smiling. Such a odd name but so lovely.

"*laughs* yeah sure" He said at the bottom of the slide.

I slide down the slide and scraped my knee at the bottom.

"Ouch" I exclaimed as his attention went toward me.

"Are you hurt" Woody said kneeling down beside me. I nodded my head.

"Here" he said grabbing a dinosour band aid from his pocket.
Woody peeled off the paper from the bandage and kindly placed it on the scrape.

---11 yrs old---

"Would you some strawberry shortcake from the bakery y/n" Woody said laying all of his lunch out onto the table.

"Trade for cheese balls" I asked spreading my lunch out as well.

"Deal" Woody said trading foods.

"Ok apple for ornage slices" I asked admiring the boy and his food.

"Yes" Woody said trading the foods.

I shoved my fork into the cake. Mmm. STrawberrys my favortite. One bite and I knew it would be my favortite cake.

---16 yrs old---

Tears filled my eyes at the sight of him. I sat down at the swing set in my backyard. I didnt cry, I didnt feel like I could.

"Y/n" Woody said walking thro the transparent door. He sat down beside me.

"Its okay n/n" Woody said placing his hand on top of mine. I held the photograph in my hand.

"What's that" he asked pointing to the photo.

"Woods Its a picture me and... *sighs* him took last prom." I said tears begin to collect at my eyes. He accepted the nickname and went on.

"May I see" Woods said as I handed him to photo. He took the phote and put it in his suit pocket.

"Look at me, it's okay Y/N" Woods said holding both of my hands out in front of me.