Revenge over your Power part 3 (Falling)

CONTEXT- You work at Hi5's competing studio... (made up studios name- E/N studios) (E/N, enemy's name) and you hate your boss so while trying to compete with content that supposed to be better then hi5 you get a little frustrated and play a prank to make your boss think something different. Knowing your going to get fired you begin working on applications for hi5 just to make your old boss more upset. Maybe You fall in love with a 24 year old Vlogger. just maybe... (longer fanfiction sorry) PART 3

LAST TIME

I am Y/N L/N traitor of E/C studios. I went imminently to Hi5 once E/N fired me for an accusation. I am here mainly because I was not appreteate nor was I respected in E/N studios. I come here also for revenge and to show E/N that his copycat ways and disrespectful self that I AM MORE. I am now a PA for Hi5 studios. I start on Monday. Screw You E/N.

THIS TIME-- Monday

I enter blue base with all  my stuff. I woke up a little late today and was kind of messy this morning. I am not prepared nor put together. I open up the door with the fob Matt gave me to a brown fluffy haired hot boy with some coffee. I haven't meet him before but he's kind of cute. Matt comes down the stairs. We lock eyes for a couple seconds. 

"Oh Y/N" Matt says spiriting down the stairs. Me and the fluffy haired still have eyes on each other. 

"Good morning" I say happily dropping some loose papers. 

"here lemme help you with that" The boy says before picking up the few papers and handing them to me.

"thanks" I say as he smiles. Matt looks at us like we're crazy. 

"oookkk" Matt says clearing the air. 

"Oh I'm Woodland DeMars but you can call me Woods" The boy says holding out his hand for me. 

"Oh sorry, I'm Y/N... a new PA" I say shaking his hand while also dropping a couple papers. The boy picks up the papers for me and hands them back. He's also really nice. 

His smile is bright and brilliant like a star. His eyes are like diamonds sparkling against daylight. Everyone that I've met so far have all been really nice. 

"She'll be working mainly for the Matthias team and for GG" Matt says kind of interrupting us falling in love.  Love at first sight am I right.

"Oh cool Like with the props and stuff" Woods says. 

"yeah" Matt says nodding. 

"bout time we got a new PA" Woods says smiling. 

"yeah" Matt says quietly. 

Later that day after Matt showed me around and where everything was they wanted my help with a GG. Matt walked up the stairs of orange base and entered the GG room. He opened up the door and showed me to the audio equipment and how to work it. Once we enter the room all eyes begin to focus on their game. 

After the GG shoot Matt looks over the footage. 

"Good job Y/N" he says Happily. 

"oh thanks" I say accepting it but still nervously.

" you sound nervous." He says noticing it.

"I... I am a little bit" I say nervously. 

"oh don't be. you did great" he says smiling.

"thanks" I say finally gaining some confidence. 

"hey follow me" He say before walking out of the room. 

Once we get out of the GG room we sit in that area outside old orange base.

"would you like to share an office with Woods" Matt asks sitting across from me.