Too hot (Mini Shot)

CONTEXT- it's very hot outside... whatd you think I was. You have a little bit of a health condition that makes you get overheated alot and sometimes to the point where you pass out. Perfect for Californias whether.

(AN) go read secrets of the same story also pls suggest other titles for it. I dont thg ink secrets of the same story say enough.

The second I wake up I feel like I'm being microwaved at 10000 degrees. Once I get to the studio I sit down at my desk beside Woods.

"Good morning y/n" Woods says taking off his headphones.

"Good morning" I say sleeply.

"You sound tired" he says smiling.

"I'm exhausted" I say rubbing my eyes.

Yesterday I designed at least 2 thumbnails and edited alot of videos. I was up until around midnight or so.

"Oh... we also have a shoot today at 2" Woods says happily.

"863 shoot?" I question. He nods.

"Where at?" I ask.

"I dunno some 20 acres of deserted empty land" He says handing me the coordinates on a sticky note.

-----------time skip til shoot----------

I ride in the car with bailey and tanner. Once we get there it's so hot we start filming almost imminently.

After the shot I get a small light headed feeling but I ignore it.

"So howd you think today went" I ask Woods as we get into the car.

"It was alright, it was hot" he says with a laugh at the end.

"Wanna get some lunch afterwards" Woods asks after we get to the office.

"Sure seems like a lovely day for a picnic" I say once the weather cooled down a little.

Woods cutely smiled joyfully and ordered some in n out.
We eat our lunch outside at the picnic table outside orange base. We talked and talked about everything. We had so much in commen.

After a while I noticed my mind felt off. Not like sick or anything but a new emotion. It felt like I had gained feelings for woods.

Once we finished eating we went to orange base. When I walked thronthe door I felt a little light headed. I didnt think anything of it until I felt my vision go dem.

"Woods..." I said before I collapsed into the floor.

He looked over surprised and immediately came to me.

"Are you okay n/n" Woods asked worried.

My eyes could barely see and my voice was strained.

"Yes just a little dehydrated" I say trying to get the words out.

Woods began holding my hand from worrying. He got me water and took care of me for the few minutes I was down.

Woods sat down beside me against the wall and waited for me to get better. My head rested on his shoulder, which made him turn a little pink. Woods smiled charmingly and wrapped his arm around me tightly.

"Thank you, Woodsy" I say just starting to be balanced.

Woods blushed a little and lightly kissed my forehead.

After a while I begun to gain my strength back. He stood up and held out his hand to help me stand. I accepted and stood up beside him.

"I'm okay" I say smiling in relief.

He smiles back at me. I held his hands out in front of me. Woods smiles and cherishes me in his arms. Woods looks down at me with those sparkling brown coffee bean eyes and lightly kisses me.

Our faces still a light shade of pink before the door right beside us opens.

You can probably guess or assume who found out. 

The end. Tell me if you want more chapters also go check out my deb x wes fanfiction. First time writing nost if the on my phone.