Not for Long

Context, a little bit of a long distance relationship between you and Woods. Mainly dialoge

Text messages 4:30pm

Y/N-  how was work today

Woods- it was cool, I got to build a bunch of serum bombs today

Y/N- that's sounds so fun *wishing she was there*

Woods- here I'll send you a photo

Y/N- YOU MADE THAT!!! *in shock*

Woods- yeah *blushes reading texts*

"What are you doing" Tanner says walking into the room to flustered Woods.

Woods- gtg I love you so much <3

Y/N- love you too Woodsy

"Ah... nothing just... reading some texts" Woods said hiding his phone on his chest.

"Then why are you blushing so much" Tanner asked noticing the boys face a bright red.

"What... no... I'm not... blushing" Woods said trying to rub the blush of his face.

Tanner stared at him confused.

Text messages 4:45pm

Y/N- are we going to tell him

Roze- no, we're going to make it a surprise

Y/N- he's going to love it. Thanks so much for your help.

Roze- no problem

Later the next day, Wednesday

"Hey" I said nervously introducing myself in real life to roze. She smiled.

"Oh hey you must be y/n" She said as we got a table at the coffee shop.

"What day should we do this" I asked. Roze took a sip of her coffee.

"Wendsday?" Roze said.

"Doesnt 863 shoot that day" I asked.

"You're right, thrusday" Roze said.

"Dope or nope shoots like 10 videos that day" I added.

"Friday?" Roze asked. I nodded as we agreed.

"Woods is not going to be at work today, he took the day off, so do you want to go in and ask some people to do it" Roze suggested.

"That's a good idea, who do you think will join us" I asked counting our coffee conversation as we walked out of the shop. 

"Tanner will probably want to see it, Matt maybe, Sam will be there" Roze said.

We got into Roze's car and drove to the studio. Once we got there, we walked into blue base.

"Good afternoon Cat" A very optimistic girl said and we entered. "Who's this"

"This is Y/N, you know, Woods'--" Roze said before Sam cut her off.

"Your his girlfriend " Sam said loudly. I nodded my head as she gave me a big hug.

"You have made him so happy recently" Sam said happily. Roze gave a smile and sat down at the front desk.

"Really" I asked.

Does he really talk about me a lot.
Is he happier with me.
What's going to be his reation once I'm here in person. 

"Yeah, he tried hiding it but me, Roze and Matt have all figured it out" Sam said.

"Matt knows?" Roze asked.