Aww... Sleepy Head

CONTEXT- I drew that... above me... I can also personalize the 2end character... that's just my OC— Tr1N
Also sry that I haven't uploaded in like 3 weeks. I ran out of ideas. I'll try to stay more consistent in the future but I also have SOL's for the next 3 weeks before going to high school. Soooo Here's a chapter about You and Woods watching TV together... PS. You stay at his house overnight after work... dating and No one knows but Matt.

AUTHOR NOTE— this is my first time spritzing on my new iPad... so if the POV or spaces between different parts is off that's why.

Y/N YOUR POV

The single minute I wake I get a message.
"Good morning Baby" Woods sends a text to me. I can imagine the smile on his face and his voice by my side.
"Good morning sweetie" I send back. I smile softly at my phone as his voice whispers in the back of my head. Rough but soft like his lovely face smile it back at me.
Eventually I arrive at hi5 studios... and Woods is there.
Woods just makes me so happy... Every time I see his face I smile and every time I hear his precious voice it feel as if I'm not alone for once.
Woods meets me at my car.  A happy smile on his face and a unbuttoned red flannel  blowing in the wind.  He smiles softly even more.
"Good morning" He says happily. We kiss delicately and enter the base. Woods opens the door for me politely as we enter. We clock in as Matt walks down the stairs.
"Sleep well?" Matt asked leaning against side of the stairs. Woods looks at me and smiles.
"Kind of" We say in unison. Our faces turn a little pink. We're not used to this. Matt chuckles knowing our secret.
"Ok good... " Matt says getting ready to say more but doesn't. He chuckles again. He forgot what to say.
"Right, uh.. dope or nope shoot in an hour" Matt stutters. Woods nods as we walk into our office.

1 HOUR LATER. (Dope or Nope)
"Dope or nope shoot time" Matt shouts across the base. Tanner says something inaudible afterwards. Woods slowly takes his headphones off and smiles at me. He wraps his arms around me before going back to the set.
"See you soon honey" He says. I hear their distant chuckles and laughs making me happy as could be.

After work Woods invites to his house for a cute little dinner date. We end up close on the couch watching whatever's on TV.
His arm around me, my head on his shoulder. Our happy smiles touch a few times. He flips thro the channels and lays a blanket over our laps. Woods smiles down at me and I smile back. I don't know why but still whenever I'm with him I can't help but smile, I can't help but be the happiest of all, I can't help but blush the brightest shade of pink.

"Why are you blushing" Woods says softly holding me close.
"... You're just so cute... " I say cuddling up close to his chest. Woods smiles and rubs the side of my head gently.
"... and so are you N/N... You make me so happy" he says moving his hand up and down my arm gently. I smile softly and cuddle up close. His comforting smile and comforting hugs. He's so comfy. I lay my head on his side under his arm and snuggle up close to his chest. He giggles quietly and holds me just as close.

"I love you Woodsy" I say wrapping my arms around him tightly comforting him just as much as he was comforting me. He smiles and blush's lightly.
"I love you too N/N" Woods says happily cuddling close. My eyes shut softly as he lightly kisses my forehead. Drifting away into dreams. Slowly comforting me to sleep.

WOODS POV

We cuddle up close to each other like 2 lovebirds in a nest. Her head leaning on my shoulder. She looks so comfortable.
"I love you Woodsy" She says hugging me tightly. I smile softly and blush brightly.
"Aw I love you too N/N" I say happily as she snuggles with my arm over her. Her lovely E/C colored eyes slowly shut as her head fills with dreams. I giggle and lightly kiss her forehead.

"Good night Honey" I whisper. Her lips mouth words silently. I smile holding her close. *yawns* I'm a little tired. I can barely keep my eyes open. I try to sleep on the couch with her. My eyes still stay open throughout all the sleepy ness I have.
I rise my head up a little bit. Her arms still wrapped around me like the worlds is ending. I pick her off of the couch with a blanket keeping her warm. I walk her to my room and lay her down on the bed. I lay beside her as she snuggles up closer to me. Her eyes barely open for less than seconds and look at me before completely surrounding me with endless Love and cuddles.

"Good night W... Woodsy" She whispers in a soft happy voice. I smile softly and drift off into sleep.

BACK TO YOUR POV (MORNING)

My eyes open slowly in a place new. A bed? I thought I feel asleep on the couch. I barely move. Beside me his fluffy hairs lied on the pillow and our arms tangled together. I smile softly. I lightly rub my finger over his scrubble and on the side of his precious face.

I lay back down into the comforting place I was and enjoy his company.

The end

(Sry it's not that good... a little bit rusty on my writing but it's cute)