Cuddles (short chapter)

Context- just some I love yours and some cuddles.

A/n no upload next week because of SOLs and out of ideas.

My eyes opened slowly as I looked around. Woods had his arms wrapped around my waist tightly, one knee up beside it, one hand held the bottom of my arm.

Once he noticed I was awake, Woods snuggled closer to my waist, burying into my pajamas. He was so comfortable.

I started playing around with the dark brown curls of his hair. He cuddled deeper.

"I l... love you n/n..." Woods mumbled moving up closer to my torso. Both of his arms were around me tightly and comfortably.

"I love you too, Woodsy" I said still playing with the locks of his hair.
He moved his thumb in circles over my waist.

"I wish... mm we could be like this forever... " Woods mumbled with his head still buried into my pajamas. He started kissing my chest. His kisses left little red marks but they were so pleasant. His voice was so soft, rough and tired.

Woods' slightly curly hair still in between my fingers. His hands still wrapped around my torso. His kisses were still on my neck and chest.

So this is love... <3

Follow for more
Smut goal= 20k reads or 50 follows
Soulmates au= 40 follows