What is love?

CONTEXT-Simply you've never been in love and maybe you are now. what maybe No YOU ARE in love. With the one, the only Woodland Demars. He is the only one You have really feel in love with. Maybe you'll learn what love really is. 

Author Note- I'm out of ideasssss...... HELP

Love is indescribable. No search engine can answer it true fully. Love is... ?  People brings love, animals bring love even objects bring love but have you ever fallen in love. Some people are like gods and they've loved someone for so long that as soon as they're able they marry them and have a wonderful life together. Not For Me. I've struggled with love. It might be my trust issues or it might be just me being stubborn. 

Not for long. Working at hi5 has kind of made me appreteate life more. It's one thing that has brought me so much joy, happiness and honor to work there. Anyone there could smile and my day becomes 100% more happier. Especially him. He was... the best. Woods, You are the best. I won't say I'm in love but one day I hope you know. I love you. 

People in this world have a need for 2 things mainly, Popularity and Love. With one can come the other. I can't say I'm in love but I am. His smile, his eyes, his humor, his general handsomeness, He's perfect. I wish I was with him yet he already had a girlfriend. It's pretty cool to also just be this close to him as friends. One day I hope he knows this. But also one day this happened and I don't know what to think. 

A couple days ago

"Hey Y/N" Woods say standing at my doorway. I quickly take my headphones off just to hear his lovely voice. 

"Hey Woods What's up" I answer smiling into his precious eyes. 

"oh nothing really just wanted to ask you if would like to go get some in and out" He says. His voice was nervous. Wonder why? 

"yeah" I comment. Did he ask me out on a date or is this with friends? I stand up from my desk and turn my laptop off. He smiles at me. While walking thro the parking lot I noticed his hand was kind of twitching to hold mine. I didn't want to accept without knowing if he wants me to or not. I look up into his eyes and he looks at his phone before entering his car. 

"oh" He says concerned. His voice steadied out a little. 

"what is it" I ask in curiosity. He quickly typed something and put his phone in his pocket. A sigh of relief came out. Hmm. 

"I'm Single now" He says smiling at me. ookay. I have a chance. A small one but it'll do. 

"oh" I answer not knowing what to say. Maybe he did want me to accept his hand. Maybe that's why his voice was nervous.  

We went out for lunch and eventually we got talking about everything under the sun. Randomly a question came about both of our heads. 

"What is Love" I asked just randomly. I figured he would know. I always thought love was the feeling you have for someone or just the joy of being with them. Others thought maybe Love was an emotion that no one understand unless they felt it. 

He looked up at me after I asked that. His eyes sparkled against the sunlight rays. He then smiled. 

"I don't know. What do you think love is. Be honest" Woods says smiling across from me. He smiled like never before almost as if... he was in love. Oh come on Y/N just go for it. Admit it Your in Love. 

"I think love is... a feeling that you get when your around people... for me it's being around... y...you" I stutter. My face turning pink by the second. Woods quickly smiled at me. His precious face starred at me. 

"I think that too" Woods says before reaching across the table at my hand. I accepted this time. We smile into each others eyes. His smile was adorable. 

A couple days later

"Hey Woods" I say standing at his office door happily. He smiled and turned around. 

"Yes my dear" He said happily. Before you came round my heart would never beat much faster. 

"wanna go get some lunch" I ask walking towards him. He smiles. Ever since you came I'm living ultralife. 

"yeah" He says wrapping one of his arms around me. His smile was beaming, bright just like the sunshine he was. 

We walked out of the base to his car. He opened the door for me politely. I smiled. Cause I found love in you for Lifetimes. He smiled sitting in the drivers seat beside me. His eyes a bright brown beaming, sparkling like diamonds. 

"In and Out" Woods asked in that cute voice of his. Rough but not raspy. Soft but not too soft. Deep but not like corpse husband deep. 

"sure" I say agreeing. His smile was playful like the cartoon characters on a birthday card.  

We got talking once again. Eventually the same question came up. 

"What is Love because I think I'm feeling it" He states. His eyes sparkled but with hearts. 

"I don't know what do you think love is" I answer. His flanel blowing it the wind. He ran his fingers thro his hair and then answered. 

"Love is having you in my life... I Love You Y/N" Woods says preciously. Those words. I've never heard before. 

"I Love You too Woods... You are the love of my life" I say smiling. It's contagious. His smile. I love it. 

Woods smiles before reaching for my hand once again. I accept and hold it close. He looks happily into my eyes as I look back at him. His eyes were bright and beautiful. 

Later that same day, we met up. It was about 8pm and we met up somewhere. It was some abandoned place where we sat up on the roof and talked. Woods' voice was so nice, so beautiful. 

"I never though love would feel like this" I say looking up at the starry sky with him laying beside me. He smiled. 

"nor did I" He said looking over at me. His eyes sparkled against the midnight moon. You've got diamonds in yours eyes tonight. 

His hand twitched like it did a couple days ago. I looked down at my hand then at his. I gently moved my hand over to his. I put my hand on top of his. He quickly noticed and looked down at me. He smiled then lifted his hand on top of mine. 

"baby your so cute" I say looking up into his eyes. 

"aw Y/N" Woods says pulling me closer. His arm around me and our knees up almost touching each other. Looking up at the stars and the moon. My head on his shoulder. 

"your the best" He says moving his hand on my arm. 

"aw Woods" I say moving the hair out of his eye. He grinned. A thought came to both out minds at the same time. 

Woods looked over at me and smirked. He lifted his hand to my face and ran his fingers over my blush. I looked into his precious eyes. His eyes starred back at me. He moved my head closer to his. He kissed my lips ever so gently. I accepted and moved my hand to his arm. We let go. Our faces didn't turn pink. 

So this is love...