HAPPY VLOGGINGTINES DAY (coffee )

CONTEXT- if you read all of love at first adventure this is kind o like the coffee bit from chapter 7 but just written better and extended. Also good morning fangirls and fanboys if you are in the NA or SA. This is the coffee bit but better along with being on vloggingtines day. 

Author note- If you don't know the coffee bit well basically you stay over at Woods' house for a day and well..... you'll see...PLUS LOVE AT FIRST ADVENTURE IS NOT THAT GOOD  SO YOU KNOW YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT =] also when comes to the 2 paragraph (author note- my handwriting is NOT any better) 

YOUR POV

FEBUARY 14

I walk into blue base and greet Woods at the door. "happy vloggingtines day Woodsy" I say looking up at him handing him a cup of coffee. "vloggingtines day? did you make that up on the spot?" He say confused holding his coffee with both hands. So cute. "yup  Happy vloggingtines day" I say happily. "happy vloggingtines day to you too N/N thanks for the coffee" He says about to hug me siting the coffee on the table. He wraps his arms around me tightly and gives me a lovely hug. "are we still on for tonight?" I ask. "yeah 8 o clock my place" he says his arms still around me. "ok see you there" I say as we let go.

 I walk back to my office and notice a heart shaped box on my desk with a note. That note says, "love you from Woods" in kind of messy writing but still legible. Aww it's a box of chocolates. I got him coffee and dinner. I lightly blush and smile. I sit down at my desk an look under my desk. Aww a bunch of flowers with another note. "Happy valentine's day Y/N" the note says in the same handwriting. I pick up the flowers and smell them. Mmmm. I sit down at my desk and open up my laptop. I look over to the right edge of my desk to see a little painted photo frame with a picture of me and Woods hugging in it. A stray flower sat in front of it. I smile.  

LATER THAT SAME NIGHT

YOUR POV STILL

I begin ordering a costume heart shaped pizza around 7:45 so it'll be ready for our date tonight. I put it in the passenger seat of my car and drive to Woods' house. I gently knock on the door as he answers. His precious smile warms my heart. "Good afternoon My love" he says opening his arms out welcomingly.  "good Afternoon too My Woodsy. Also thanks for the presents. I brought pizza" I say entering the house. "oh your welcome" He says quietly and happily. I sit it down on the table and open the box. "it's shaped like a heart" I say showing off the pizza. "aw that's cute" he says smiling at me. His smile is SOOO cute. 

After we ate we just talked about Vloggingtines day. "Will you my vloggingtine" he says finishing up his pizza. "Of course I'll be your Vloggingtine Will you be mine" I say tossing my empty plate away. "I will" He says. He walks closer to me and kisses me on the cheek. I lightly blush and smile. "we've been dating for about a year and still every time you kiss me I still blush" I say laughing at myself. "we've been dating for about a year and somehow every time there's a holiday we go big.  Like for My birthday You arranged a whole scavenger hunt. " He says giggling. "and now this. Vloggingtines day. a heart shaped pizza, Coffee, Chocolate, Flowers and a cute little painted picture frame." I say happily. "I love you N/N" He say smiling at me. "I love you too Woodsy" I say still lightly blushing and grinning. 

"Wanna Vlog " Woods say grabbing a dusty vlogging camrea from his desk. "for your channel" I ask. "yep" he says facing the vlogging camrea towards me. "want me to do the intro" I ask as he looks into the camrea. "I'm already rolling You look so cute on camrea" He say staring thro the camrea. I lightly blush with glee. "welcome to the vlog" I shout quietly. "do the fans know we're dating" I ask Woods as he has the happiest smile on his face. "They do now" He says facing he vlogging camrea towards me. "This is my Girlfriend N/N" He says vlogging himself as he walks over to me and hugs me. "say Hi" he says with his arms around me. "I love it when you call me that" I say lowkey blushing and giggling. "you look so cute on camrea" he says lightly kissing my forehead. I blush harder. 

We go into his room and sit down. He stops vlogging as we just talk. I end up sketching on a little notepad. He begins vlogging from far away. "an author, artist and vlogger's girlfriend in her natural habitat" Woods says making a bit across from me. "I drew you" I say walking towards him. "lemme see" he says. I sit it down in front of him. He smiles at it. He faces the vlogging camrea at it then me it me it me until I turn a bright red and begin blushing so hard I laugh a little. He instantly starts laughing. "your your so cute" He stutters. "did you tell them about vloggingtines day" he asks. "no" I say quietly shaking my head. "My girlfriend came up with a few valentines day ideas today" he says as he points the camrea at me. "Vloggingtines day" I say. "wait you know those heart headbands that hand like the pipe cleaners with a fabric heart on top" I say. "yeah" he nods. "what if they made them for couple like instead of full hearts one of them were like split in half so when you and your boyfriend sit together the heart would connect" I say looking at Woods as his face turns a light pink. "that's a good idea I bet you would look adorable" he says vlogging me. I blush a little. "It really doesn't take me that much to get you to smile or blush" he say still vlogging me kind of laughing. "watch this" he says to the vlog camrea facing him and then points it back at me. "come here" He says giggling. "why" I ask standing up. "just come here" He say vloggging me. I sit down beside him as he points the vlogging camrea at us. "you really are so cute on camrea" he says then lightly kisses my head. I blush. He starts laughing. "lemme try to get you to blush" I say still blushing. "as you the fans know this is my boyfriend" I say looking over at Woods. His face slightly turning pink. "did I blush" he says at the giggling me. "yeah I think so" I say laughing. "dang it" he says upset happy. 

After trying to each other to blush then making millions of bits we finally decide to go to sleep. "good night N/N" Woods says finally putting the vlog camrea down. "good night My woodsy" I say happily. 

THE NEXT DAY

Little do I know Woods got up a little early and made me coffee. I begin to shift awake. *yawn*. "good morning N/N" I hear him say. "g... good morning Woodsy" I say with my eyes barley open. I hear him laugh a little. I wake up and set up. *yawns again* "are you... vlogging me" I ask seeing him hold something. "Yes I'm vlogging you" He says happily. I wave at him. "I made you coffee" he says holding up a coffee cup in his hands. I walk towards him. He hands me the coffee and then picks up another cup of coffee. "cheers" he says. The 2 coffee cups cling together as we sip. I sit beside him and rest my head on his shoulders. He smiles and finishes vlogging me.