Old Dreams come True

Context- You've had a crush on Woods ever since You started watching there content. Your also Friends with Roze so 1 day your on one of her vlogs. What could happen? Woods could be there? You could have a chance for a first impression. Remember first impressions are everything.

Author Note- I'm slowly running out of ideas so if you got any please send them to me... I'll tag you.

"Hey Y/N do you want to be apart of a vlog" I get a text from Roze. I hesitate before sending something back. She knows I've had a crush on Woods.

I get a second text. "And yes Woods is going to be there" I read. 

I begin typing. "well in that case yes" I send back. 

"Cool meet us at my house we're going skating" She sends me back almost imminently. 

I nod and smile at my phone before completely overthinking meeting him in person. I've never once meet Woods not even for quick second. I've seen him from afar a couple vlogs ago. By afar I mean Me sitting at my phone watching it. 

First impressions are everything so I have to really draw attention to myself. I have to look good and feel even better. I dig thro all of my closet looking for a decent outfit to wear. I quickly reach over to my phone and text Roze. 

"just asking What type of style does Woods..." I type before completely discarding it. Backspace, Backspace, Backspace, Backspace, Backspace. 

I look for some type of non- colored Hoodie and some converse. I thro on the Grey Hoodie that says REKT on it and lace up the converse all the way to the top. Then I start driving to Roze's house. My skateboard in the seat beside. While driving there I put too young by zeds dead on my phone. 

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN I ARRIVE)

I knock on her door as she opens it, vlogging. 

"Hey Are you excited for tonight" She says vlogging me. 

"yeah" I say quietly. 

"are you nervous" She asks intrigued. 

"Very" I say with my eyes open wide walking into her apartment.  

"I mean your meeting Woods for the first time after having a crush on him for years.." She continues. 

"Woods should be here soon" She says as the nerves really kick in. 

I walk over to a mirror and start fixing my hair and outfit. She giggles before vlogging a little more. 

A little while later we hear another knock on the door. 

"Must be Woods" Roze says as my face turns a bright red. 

"Hey Woods" Roze says opening the door as Woods walks in with his board. 

"hey" He says in that breath taking, outstanding, precious, raspy, soft and amazing voice. He imminently looks at me with those dark coffee eyes. It seems as if they're staring staring right into my soul. 

He looks so cute in real life. Like I mean he's already super cute on the phone but in real life. It's friggin breath taking. His precious smile and adorable eyes. I mean how can you not like him. 

"Oh hey I'm Woodland DeMars but you can call me Woods" He says walking towards me holding out his hand for me to shake.  

"I'm Y/N" I say accepting his hand. God I hope I look good. My face feels so pink. I probably look like a tomato. 

He sits down beside me with his skateboard. 

WOODS' POV

I knock on the door as Roze opens it. 

"hey woods" She says welcoming me. 

"Hey" I say as my eyes get caught half way across the room. I notice someone knew. Someone I've never seen before. She's... cute. Her hair tilt over one of her eyes and her hoodie sleeves covering her hands. 

She looks nervous but not too nervous. Her E/C eyes glowing in the light and her H/C hair down beside her hood. I should introduce myself.

"Oh hey I'm Woodland DeMars but you can call me Woods" I say nervously holding my hand out for her. 

"I'm Y/N" She says taking my hand. Her hands are so soft and tiny. I can feel the blood rush to my cheeks. I'm probably making it real obvious. 

I sit down beside her as Jacob enters the room.

YOUR POV

Jacob enters the room with their boards. 

"Ready" Roze says getting her board. 

"Yeah" Woods and I say together. Oh dang. I think I'm blushing harder.

(Woods POV for a second, "yeah" Me and Y/N say in unison. Did we. Did we just... I blush harder trying to make it not that obvious.)

We exit the Apartment and head down the stairs to the streets. 

After skating for a while, Roze hands me the vlog camrea. 

"This is harder then I thought" I say trying to maintain fairly good balance and trying not to fall. 

"Oh Sh!t" I say falling to the ground. I fail to catch myself but I succeed to save the camrea. 

"you Ok?" Woods asks me holding out his hand to lift me up off the ground. 

"Yeah I'M Good" I say appreciating his help. He smiles and takes the camrea while also falling.

I giggle a little before asking if he was ok. He says yes while accepting the help of my hand. Maybe he likes me. Maybe he doesn't. 

Woods POV 

 Y/N falls to the ground with the camrea. That looked painful. 

"You Ok" I ask helping her off the ground. Hinting to my feelings for her. 

"Yeah I'm Good" She says reaching for my helping hand. I take the camrea and fall just as fast as she did. 

She laughs a little before holding out her hand for my help. I accept and get up. I think she likes me. 

YOUR POV

A while later we take a break. Roze looks over at me and then to Jacob. She smiles at me then whispers something to Jacob. 

"well We're going to go get something to drink form that bending machine over there. we'll be right back" She says. 

Me and Woods nod as she walks off with Jacob. WTH Roze. Yeah leave us alone after me having a crush on him. What the h3ll. We lean over the balcony and look at the starry nights. 

"you look Lovely tonight" Woods says smiling over the ledge. 😮😲😳😁😘

"Oh th ...Thanks you look very Handsome" I say smiling over at him. He smiles.

(⊙_⊙;)<3  (⊙_⊙;)<3

His hand slowly moves closer to mine. His smile grows a little bigger. I move my hand closer to his accepting it. I lay my hand on top of his hand. He looks over at me and smiles. 

"could I get your number so... so we could..." Woods say not finishing.

"so we could Text and maybe set up a..." I finish leaving a gap.

"set up a date" He finishes happily. Then smiling at me brightly. His smile beaming with joy. 

I rabble off my number to him as his smile melts my heart to the ground. We still hold hands while looking over the night skies. 

Roze and Jacob come back as we hide our tied hand behind our backs. 

"w... what do you have behind your back" Roze says looking the too of us. 

"n... nothin" We say in unison still holding hands. 

"ookay" She says in suspicion but agreeing to not bring it up. Woods smiles down at me as we skate the night away. My old dreams come true.