conversations

CONTEXT- just a normal conversation between you and your crush Woodland Demars. what could happen. Nervous? don't be he likes you too. oh yeah, Sam, Roze, Matt and Tanner are there too so good luck. You just started working at hi5 and you've kind of fallen. fallen in love that is.  Good luck. have fun. And Remember there's people at the table. 

Author note- thanks for 2k I'm trying to write every day--writing streak- 2 days. 

2 weeks ago

A new place, new people, new job, new me. My first day on the job. A PA I was. Just doing PA stuff like any newbie at hi5 studios. Buying stuff, helping out M vlog team and dope or nope. I enter the building with the key fob Matt gave me. I enter blue base to a brown, fluffy haired boy with a cup of coffee. His eyes looked tired and his hands looked like he just battled someone. 

"Hey you must be the New PA Matt was talking about" He says with a smile. 'he's kind of cute' my mind thought. 

"yeah sorry I'm Y/N L/N but you can call me Y/N" I say introducing myself. He smiles nervously. 

"oh cool, I'm Woodland DeMars but you can call me Woods" He says preciously smiling. 

"do you happen to know where Matt's at. He told me to meet him somewhere" I say nervously.

"Yeah? Matt's in there" Woods says pointing to a room behind a couch where 2 girls sat. His eyes dilated on me. His eyes sparkled. He was cute. Like I mean He was SUPER CUTE. He had to have a girlfriend, I mean he had too there's no chance he doesn't.

"Thanks" I say walking into a room painted wall to wall in black paint. Green items placed all across the room. They shined bright. A really expensive PC awaited in front of a chair. Matt was there. 

Woods POV

Mmmm coffee. The coffee in my hands spoke to me as the door opened. It was a girl. The new PA?

"Hey you must be the New PA Matt was talking about" I ask smiling at her. She was kind of cute. 

"yeah sorry I'm Y/N L/N but you can call me Y/N" She said happily. Her voice was happy and sweet. I smile. I'm usually not nervous when I'm meeting people. This was different. 

"oh cool, I'm Woodland DeMars but you can call me Woods" I say trying to match her. She sounded nervous. She smiled sweetly. 

"do you happen to know where Matt's at. He told me to meet him somewhere" she said in a nervous but sweet voice. 

"yeah, Matt's in there" I say pointing to MegaDesk room. Sam and Cat sat at the couch in front of the room looking at me. I think they know that I Like the new girl. MegaDesk should just be called Matt's natural habitat. My eyes were on her like they were to a phone screen.

"thanks" Y/N said in a sweet voice. My eyes followed as she walked into the room. Once she entered the room I went and sat next to Sam and Cat. My mind was still thinking of her. Sam and Cat looked at me like I just committed a crime. They both stared at me as I sat down. Is my face pink?

"what" I questioned as they're eyes stayed on me. I smiled nervously in confusion. They both smiled and looked at each other. 

"you like the new girl don't you" Sam said with some sass. I hesitate before answering that. 

"no" I answer nervously after a five minute hesitation. They suspect something. My face is probably so pink right now.  That's embarrassing. 

"Ok" Roze says sarcastically agreeing. They laugh before turning on the camrea to start filming a video. My mind still couldn't stop thinking about her. 

NOW- YOUR POV

It's been 2 weeks since I started working here. They asked me to do a ton of things. I really didn't mind it. I liked helping these people I adore. Especially Woods. Woods had this charm to him that made me kind of fall in love. He made me smile. I've helped him do many different things around the office. Today it was around lunch time as I head to red base to eat. Sam, Roze, Matt, Tanner and Woods joined me. Woods sat beside me and Sam sat on the other side on me. Matt said at the other end of the table right across from me. We randomly started talking and somehow someone brought up relationships. (mid conversation)

"how's Hailey" Matt asked Tanner. 

"she's doing great" Tanner answers. 

"what about Jacob and Ryan" Matt asked I think he also notice that I liked Woods. He saw the hearts in my eyes when I looked at Woods. 

"Amazing" Sam and Cat say in unison. Matt's eyes moved towards me and Woods. 

"lemme guess both of you still haven't admitted your feelings to each other" Matt straight up just said. My face turning a bright magenta. The table turned silent as both our faces turned red as red could be. I looked over at Woods as he looked at me. That just made us blush even more. The table started laughing. 

"just say it, You two have made it pretty obvious that you have feelings for each other" a voice at the table said. Woods looked up at me with a light pink face and smiled. My face was a beaming red. 

"is it true" he asked quietly. From the peanut gallery's laughter I don't think they heard.

"yeah, do you like me" I ask nervously. His smiled almost basically starred into my heart and soul. It was a beaming light melting it a 100 degrees. 

"yeah I really you, Y/N. I think your really cool and nice. I have been waiting to tell you this but haven't found the right time" He answers beautifully. 

"same, Can I be... your.... g... girlfriend" I ask nervously. He smiles with a little bit of blush still on his face. 

"yeah, I will be your boyfriend" He says smirking as the blush disappeared. 

Little did we remember there was another 4 people at the same table secretly listening in on our confessions. You can probably imagine how that went.