Off- Stage

Context- Y/n is currently in college so she gos to see if her buoy friend can make it to a big show. (This is not that good of fanfiction)

Y/N POV

A collage theater group has 2 shows every year, the last one I wasn't in but this one was going to be different.
I start running to the paper with all the roles on it. I auditioned for serval people. My friends move out the way as I start reading thro the paper.

Lion- random name
Tin man- Random name 2
The trees- person 3 4 and 5
Scarecrow- somebody
Wizard of OZ- someone idk
Other charters- people
Dorthy- Y/N

"Congratulations" My friends said crowding around me.

"I'm the lead role" I said under my breath getting out of the crowd.

I run back to my dorm room and start dialing numbers. Woods' name appears up on my phone. The FaceTime call started blinking as his face appeared on screen.

"Oh hey sweetie, how's it go-" Woods started speaking as he walked into the warehouse.

"Woods, I have something very important to tell you" I said as he found a place to sit, all of his attention turned to me. "I got the main lead in the Wizard of Oz , I'm Dorthy".

He smiled happily and spoke, "I'm so happy for you, when can I come see you".

"Saturday in that one big stage in... I'll send the address" I said reading the paper.

"I'll be there" He said reading the address of the message.

"I love you so much" I said admiring his face.

"I miss you N/N" He said blowing a kiss to me thro the phone. I sent one back.

"I can't wait to see you" I said as he smiled back at me.

Woods POV

Y/N' show I wrote it on my calendar And circled it. I sighed happily looking at the calendar.

"What're you thinking about, Mr. Loverboy"  Tanner asked coming from behind me.
"My girlfriend has a theater show in a few days" I said looking at the address on My phone.
"Cool, what role did she get." He asked.
"Lead role" I said.
"Oh congratulations" Sam joined in.

2 days later
I get to the hotel room nearly 2-3 states away, I put my stuff in the room only taking a jacket with me. I head to the show early so I can see Y/N.

Y/N POV
2 days later
I already had most of my costume on, just fixing the edges of the dress.
A knock came across the door.

"Who is it" I said loudly back suspecting the theater professor or someone.
"It's Woods" He said in the lovely voice.

I walk over to the door and let him in. He eyed my body up and down admiring the beauty of the dress.

"You look lovely n/n" He said embracing me in his arms, the warmth of his hands ran across my back.
"Thank you, Woodsy" I said burying my head into his poofy jacket.

I sat back down in my chair as he admired me. Woods stood beside me and braided my hair. He took a small red ribbon and tied it at the bottom. He started braiding the other side.

"You hair is so pretty, I love seeing you in person." Woods said tying the bow at the bottom of the braid.
"I've missed you so much" I said looking up at him behind my chair.

He placed his arms around my shoulders and lied his head on my left shoulder. His soft curly hair lightly grazed the chin of my face. His beautiful eyes narrowed down and stared at my face, Woods lightly place a kiss on my cheek and walked me backstage.

"I'll see you after the show okay" Woods said softly smile it at me. He raised hits hand to the bottom of my chin and lifted my head up to give me a pretty kiss.

"I LOVE YOU" I said as he walked away. I ran up to him and gave him one more hug from behind
"I LOVE YOU TOO" He said placing his hand on mine on his heart.

I got back up onstage and couldn't see him once the lights dimmed.

AFTER THE SHOW

The lights flickered on as I saw Woods standing up applauseing, he blow kisses in my direction as I blew one back.
I went back to the dressing room and noticed I don't have anything else to wear since I came already half way in my costume.

The same knock came across my door from earlier. I opened the door as Woods gave me a huge hug. His arms tightly wrapping around my torso. His fingers fought to untie the back of my dress. He picked me up and sat me on the dressing room counter. He kissed me a new way, a way that felt more him.

"You did amazing" Woods said happily, his hands still at the back of my dress. The dress hung down below my shoulders.
"I'm so proud of you Y/N" Woods said so happy. His smile was better than usual, it was like he... had... meant everything.

We went outside the dressing room. I wore Wood's slightly oversized blue puffy jacket. My hands didn't go out the sleeves. He placed one arm around my shoulder as we drove home.

We got back to his hotel room so I could stay the night. I sat down on his bed as he handed me a old T-shirt to wear a to sleep.
"Aw... thank you Woodsy" I said as I noticed it was his shirt he had been wearing today. He sat down beside me shirtless and kissed my collarbone.

We layed down beside each other as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck gently. I held on to his torso hopping this is forever.

"I want us to be like this forever" I said as Woods buried his head deeper into my neck.
"Than let's stay like this forever" Woods said finally placing another kiss on my lips.

I'll love you always...
I'll love you forever...

Follow for more <3
Smut at 20k reads
Soulmates at at 40 followers
Links to all of the sites in description.