Sexy Sweetheart (Smut Special)

Context- you hit 20k reads on Wattpad and is forced to write a smut chapter on valintines day.

I'm so sorry for the cheesy lines...
And the (author notes) I giggled to myself and blushed while writeing it so...

AN- thank you all so much, perfect timing by the way. Smut on valintines day. It will start out slow so please bear with me.

TW- (Sex)

"Y/N" Woods said rolling over to face me.

"*yawns* yeah.." I said facing him. He smiled at me. His hand still caressing my lower back.

"Good morning" Woods said in a cute raspy voice. He gave a soft smile and kissed my forehead. We both sat up.

"Happy valintines day" I mumbled as he wrapped his warm arms around my torso.

It was today. Valintines day. The happiest day of the year for couples. Woods and I headed off to work. Pink and red heart balloons floated around the ceiling in almost every room.

Woods wearing his usual blue long sleeve sweatshirt and my usual black 80s band shirt.

We knew today was special even if we didnt say it we knew. Once we got to the office Woods and I greeted everyone and walked to red base.

We sat down in the warehouse and talked for a bit. Cat was also there. A small little wrapped gift layed in my chair.

"What's this" I asked curiously. He gave me a delicate smile.

"Happy valintines day, my darling" Woods said sitting down in his chair. I gently unwrapped the side and untied the bow. A small rectangle necklace box. A necklace with a melting heart on the end of it with a small engraving of the first letters of our names.

"Aw Woodsy... " I said lifting it out of the box.

Cat stood up and hooked the end of the necklace around my neck.

"You look stunning" Cat said.

"You look gorgeous" Woods said smileing getting up from his chair to give me a kiss.

"So are yall going to do anything for valintines day" Cat asked. Woods started to giggle at this quistion.

"Maybe, I have a few ideas" Woods said in between little laughs.

"... should I be worried" I giggled. Knowing Woods has an idea for valintines day. Wonder what it could be. ;D Cat left a little bit later.

"So what sort of ideas do you have" I asked once Cat left. Woods kept giggling at his own ideas.

"I dont know, you just have to wait and see" Woods said playfuly, placing a hand on my hip as we shared another kiss.

"When?" I asked curiously a little flirtatious.

"Mmm... tonight" He said as we got ready to get lunch.

"Mmheha... we'll see if you can last all day loverboy " I said flirting. He blushed a light pink. Love was in the air. It was so visable a knife couldn't even cut it.

We worked on the usual projects as we always did, we went to the valintines day party later that night. Woods wore his black and red suit (you know) I wore a little black dress that fell a little before my knees with black boots.

"You look so handsome" I said watching Woods put on his jacket. The way the red made him look like a handsome devil. The way the black made him look more badass.

"You look... fantastic" Woods said a little stunned. He stood up and stepped forward in front of me. He fixed the small black straps as a tease before kissing me once more. His hands placed on my back with warmth.