Lifetimes-- Pt. 1 Before a duet

CONTEXT- Just a indie duet of lifetimes by oh wonder between you and Woods.
  Oh yeah and the little stars-- *** are the author quoting songs or lyrics. I pointed them out this time, Your welcome. 

A/N asking questions again cause Im insecure,

Do you like the duets?

Favorite oneshot? (title of fanfiction) Mine's bribed battles and familiar voiced vlogger. 

Are you following Woods on SoundCloud?  (link in description)

Do you like the POV changes?

Do you like the quoting lyrics every fanfict?

You know how Woods has such an amazing voice. Like It could be the end of the world and i would be in my room streaming melt it down like the world just begun. It's just that voice. It's... well... it's... perfect like sure it's a rough cut but still it's PERFECTION. Well we did a duet just to have a little fun one night at Roze's place and this is basically how it went. 

YOUR POV (Friday)

"Hey Woods" I say entering the office at about 9:30. He smiles with a cup of coffee in his hands. 

"Hey Y/N want to film a video later tonight" Woods says standing right outside MegaDesk. He smiles softly. He makes me so happy. I can't help but smile. His ultra brown eyes just so lovely and wonderful. *ultralife just you and me...* 

"sure what are we filming " I say siting down in our office, he sits down at his desk which is right beside mine. 

"just a random vlog, she didn't tell me much" Woods says holding my hand beside his laptop. His hands are warm and comforting. 

Matt walks past the office and looks in on us. We hide our connected hands under the table as fast as we can. He looks at us strangely. We smile nervously and continue scrolling thro YouTube. Matt walks out the door. Woods looks at me and smiles nervously. We haven't told many people about our relationship. 

"that was close" I said smiling at Woods. He smiles back and wraps one arm around me. I rest my head on his shoulder as we check the analytics on YouTube. 

Later that night (at You and Woods' house)  

Woods is in the garage fixing up our bikes to ride over to Roze's place. I decide since he did buy me lunch and I want to do something nice for him, I would make dinner. I begin making some sushi. Once I finish, Woods comes walking thro the door with his hands being multi colored. 

"Oh is that sushi" He says washing his hands as I prepare our plates. 

"yes it is" I smile. 

Once he finishes he turns off the water and stands behind me with his arms lightly around my shoulders and neck. His head on my right shoulder as he smiles looking up at me. I smile and hand him his plate. I sit up on the counter with my plate beside me. He leans on the other side of the counter and begins eating. 

"mmm This is really good honey" Woods complements me. I smile. If it wasn't for you I'd always be in and out of love. *in and out and in and out of love... Oh wonder*

I finish up my food and lay my plate in the sink beside me. Woods does the same. He smiles randomly looking over at me. I take his hand and pull him closer to me. He stands over me still siting on the counter. He smiles down at me. I smile back. 

He leans down as our heads lean on each other. Our eyes staring into each other like soulmates. His brown eyes full of wonder and life stare at mine. He places his hand on my side and on my neck lightly. I lift my hands up to his face as we share a delicate kiss. When our lips touch it feels like flying over the water and earth. *nothing but you oh wonder* 

Woods POV of said event above

I walk out of the garage with paint and sweat all over my hands. A delicious sent comes from the kitchen. Sushi? Sushi! 

"Is that sushi" I ask washing my hands. 

"yes it is" Y/N smiles so lovely. 

She sits on top of the counter and eats as I lean on the counter across from her. After one bite my taste buds fall in love.

"mmm This is really good Honey" I say as she smiles. 'adorable'

I finish up my food and lay the plate in the sink beside Y/N. I smirk over at her still siting on the counter. She takes my hand and pulls me over to where I'm in front of her. Her beautiful smile makes me so happy that I can't help but smile. 

We lean our head down to where they touch. We both look up at each others eyes as they lock. Her lovely E/C colored eyes shining like the sun and sparkling like the snow. She reaches up and rests both her arms around my shoulders and neck. I gently place my hand on her neck and side as we share a delicate kiss. Every kiss we share feels like life goes slower without you. *without you without you oh wonder*

SRY for what I'm about to do,

 I'm pulling another trick from matt's book of how to be a youtuber and leaving you on a cliffhanger...

 Again. 

NEXT TIME

TIME SKIP TO at Roze's house. 

Once we get to her house, Roze opens the door happily vlogging us. 

"Heeyy" She says wackily. We smile standing at the door. We ended up playing couples Pictionary. Me and Woods VS Roze and Jacob.