You make me happy when skies are grey

Context- Just a sing along to you are my sunshine. His voice is so angelic and perfect. And the with piano added to it just makes it more perfect. (If Woods ever sees this please sing this song. It's what you are to me. You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You never know how much I love you dear. Please don't take my sunshine away.)

Authors note- Also I got the song he sings is from a dream I had a couple nights ago. He sings You are my sunshine. I personally think he would do an amazing solo piano of this song. I think it would be so beautiful and precious.  

When 2 musicians like each other, what do they do THEY SING TOGETHER

 It's about 6:30 Pm. Friday night right after work and dinner. Just scrolling thro our phones beside each other. Woods is right beside me. Oh how nice it is. Sitting beside each other on our bed just scrolling thro our phones quietly. "Hey honey " Woods says so friggin adorably. "yes dear" I say divinely. "Do... Do you want to sing with me." He says passionately.  "defiently" I say very excited. It's been weeks since I heard him sing a beautiful melody. 

He gets up off the bed and stands in front of me. He holds out his hand to walk me to his piano. I grab it gently as he spins me around in a circle then walks me over to it. He sits down and pats the spot next to him. I accept and sit down beside him. He begins to play a beautiful harmony. His lovely hands hit the keys so gently. 

His angelic voice then sings to me," The other night dear as I lay sleeping. I dreamed I held you in my arms. But when I awoke dear I was mistaken. So I hung my head and I cried.". I recognize that song. His pure voice. "you are my sunshine my only sunshine. you make me happy when skies are grey. You never know how much I love you dear. Please don't take my sunshine away. " His pure voice sings solo. His fingers still hitting the notes. "Do you want to duet me on the chorus" He asks me happily. "YES" I say very cheerfully kind of blushing. "Are you ready Honey" He says still playing the notes. I nod my head up and down joyfully. "You are my sunshine My only sunshine. ", We sing beside each other so lovely. "you make me happy when skies are grey. You never know how much I love you dear. Please don't take my sunshine away." We continue singing. Our voices fit together so preciously like puzzle pieces. He stops playing the notes and looks over at me softly. "you sing so beautiful N/N. You should do it more often. " He smiles at me. My face turning a light tint of pink. "I love you Woodsy" I say hugging him tightly. He Looks down at me and smiles. He then comforts me with a tight hug. "I love you too N/N" He says basically holding me. "can we sing some more, Woodsy?" I ask letting go looking up at him. "Of course my N/N we can sing all night if you want" Woods says looking down at me with his arms still around me. 

He lets go and begins playing the piano notes to Up and down from Soundcloud. I put my arms around his shoulders and give him a kiss on the cheek. His tore up but beautiful hands still playing the notes. He smiles down at me and kisses me on the forehead gently.