Him

Chapter 46: Him

June 9, 2014

Hanna's Point Of View.

I look right ahead of me and stare right at the big black plastic bag on the floor which is now full of cut and teared T-shirts and other clothes that belonged to Justin.

I'm using past sentence, well obviously because who would want tiny cloth pieces? Not even Justin.

I frown at my brain mentioning his name. It hurts saying his name, thinking of his name, thinking of him.

That bag needs to go, now! Huffing, I swing it over my shoulder and stumble a bit at its weight. Without falling flat with my face first, I make it downstairs and then outside where I throw the bag in the almost full garbage container.

Brianna says she'll be bringing my baby Sam over either later today or tomorrow. I should call her and beg her to bring him like right now because mommy misses her very best friend.

"Hi babe." Bri's voice rings through the phone.

"Hi, uh, could you pleaseeeee bring Sam tonight?"

"Ugh, I'm tired." She wines.

"No you're not c'mon, you can stay too. I was just about to order in pizza." I suggest.

After a moment of silence, I hear over the phone, "Do I get my own pizza?"

"Whatever you like Miss, though them calories are soooo gonna ruin your figure." I hang up with a smirk on my face that quickly fades just like everything else in my life.

Half an hour later Bri is at the door with Sam and a bag I presume is filled with clothing options. She's just like me, needs thousands of options.

"Come to mommy." I say in a creeped out childish voice and put my arms up in the air only to get attacked by Sam. "Be careful baby, mama's hurt."

Sam wines, his cute big body seats itself right in front of me and his metal black eyes look at me while he tilts his head to the side adorably.

I laugh, "How's my chika? I actually thought you were the pizza delivery."

"What, so you got disappointed that it was just me?"

"A little yeah, but you brought my baby so I forgive you." I hug her from the side causing her to giggle.

"You're a weird person." She plops herself on the couch sitting in a yoga position.

"Tell me something I don't know." I laugh and plop myself next to her. The smile on my face fades and I look down. It's like the universe doesn't allow me to be happy for even 2 seconds.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Saved by the doorbell, I think to myself as the doorbell rings. I walk over and open the door.

"Thanks." I thank the young man.

"Sure."

"Here and have a good night." I shut the door after handing him a twenty.

"One for you and one for me." I sit down and open my pizza box, not wasting a minute before I stuff my mouth with my favorite pizza slice, exactly Hawaiian.

"So?" Brianna asks with her mouth full.

"What?"

"Mind telling me what's wrong now?"

"Not really."

"Dude, c'mon, it's me, your best friend since years ago. You can talk to me." Brianna continues and puts her pizza down.