Just friends

Chapter 50: Just friends

June 9-10, 2014

Justin's Point Of View.

I take her by surprise and hug her as a thank you for giving us a shot as friends but also because I haven't hugged her in months and I've missed it.

She always gave the best hugs. Still does. I've missed her in my arms, she used to fit so perfectly in them. Still does.

She pulls away after half a minute of staying in my arms and locks her eyes with mine, awkwardness taking over the atmosphere.

"So, the boys are having a guys night out tomorrow and I'm suppose to go but- anyway, I was thinking maybe we could watch a movie or something at my place." I suggest. "Just as friends of course. Just two casual friends hanging casually out." I quickly add on in hope of making it seem less of a date.

Don't get me wrong I want to ask her out properly again, but last time we were on a date I screwed things up real bad and I'm not saying it's going to happen again if we start dating because it's not. Trust me, I won't screw things up again. It's just, I'm scared it might somehow.

And to be honest, I don't think she loves me anymore like she used to do.

"I don't know, you don't think that would be weird, you know considering everything that's been going on - with us?" Hanna fiddles with her fingers and bites her lip. That lip bite. Damn I've missed seeing it. I just want to kiss her. Her lips look awfully tempting at the moment.

"Why would it be?"

"Okay, sure." She smiles and waves a small bye to Ryan who drew me here.

The morning after.

My feet kick the sheet off of my body out of frustration and I watch it land on the floor.

Today's the day I finally get to spend some alone time with Hanna again, something I've been wanting and needing for the past months.

I would lie if I said I wasn't nervous. I mean, I haven't held her in my arms in months, I haven't felt her skin in months, I haven't even seen her in months.

After showering and getting dressed, I spray myself with perfume and roll on deodorant following by hair gel in my hair which hopefully Hanna will compliment. And maybe even be pulling tonight, if everything goes as pla- stop it Justin. You're just friends, remember? You're lucky enough she forgave you and wants to stay friends.

One can dream right?

I'm wearing saggy dark blue jeans with a plane white t shirt and a buttoned up dark blue and black flannel along with white socks. To top of the casual yet fly look, I let a gold necklace dangle down my chest and a gold watch sit securely on my wrist. Deciding on going out to buy some groceries for tonight, I jump in to my light grey Supra's and put a white ball cap on facing forwards.

I drive for 15 minutes before I'm at the grocery store where there of course is paparazzi swarming the building. Seems like I'm gonna have to call Hugo after all.

"Justin!"

"Over here Justin!"

"How's Hanna?"

"Did you hook up last night?"

"Are you back together with the cunt?"

You're crossing the line guys.

"Do you think you deserve the awards you got last night?"

"You piece of shit!"