Belong to someone

Chapter 32: Belong to someone

December 25, 2013

Hanna's Point Of View.

It shows that Bros had ran away all the way down the street where there lives a family with a she dog.

Although we found him soon which wasn't hard seeing as their moans were heard 15 houses down the street, we were too late. When we first saw him, he had already put his tiny guy inside her hole and started humping her.

Let's just hope he didn't impregnate her.

Justin laughed the entire 10 minutes walk home and I still remember the priceless look on moms and Patties face when we told them. Dad, well I don't even wanna mention his name at the moment.

He had no right to yell at Justin. You can call it his way of dealing with shit, but he was was ready to pick a fight with Justin when it wasn't even his fault.

"Mmm this tastes amazing babe, taste it." I dip some swede purée on my pointer finger and put it in to Justins mouth, giving him a taste.

"Hell this is good." He groans and puts a little more on his pointer finger and stuffs it in his mouth.

"Don't eat it all up." I continue to mash the purée while standing in Justins arms.

We're alone in the kitchen preparing dinner. The tables are already set. I think Martin had that done. Boy finally did something useful and helpful other than sleeping and eating.

"Do you think Pattie was satisfied with the gift we got her?"

"Babe, you saw how happy she got. She cried. Now if that wasn't a sign on how happy she got, I don't know my mom as well as I thought I did."

Point taken my brain speaks.

"Hmm.. then what about mom and dads'? I know they've always wanted to travel to Mallorca, I just-"

"Stop doubting now, they were beyond happy." Justin concludes.

I guess." I mumble. "Hey what about-"

"Your sister loves cooking so of course she loves the bowls we got her and your brothers, well Martin was on cloud nine, same with Jacob. How can a few action video games do that?" Justin shakes his head and hugs me from behind, giving me a moment to take in his amazing scent.

"Because they're weirdos, honestly sometimes I think they're adopted." I state. The laugh from the boy I love sends vibrations through me, causing me to smile again. I swear, I do nothing but smile when Justins around. He has that effect on me.

"Can you please turn the candles on? There should be a lighter in there." I point to the cabinet above the wash. Justin finds it and lights the candles on one by one.

"Should I get everyone? It's finished right?" Justin refers to the dinner. I mumble a mhm before Justin leaves. With a few final touches on the food, the room is soon filled with everyone I love. We all sit down around the table and Pattie gets the honor of doing the prayers.

"Dear God. Thank you for this lovely food. Be with us. In Jesus name, Amen."

"Amen." Everyone say together.

While eating, everyone are engaged in their own conversations, except dad and I. His seat is next to mine so I move my chair closer to his. "Are you still mad?" I whip my mouth with a napkin.

"Mad? At what?"

"Don't act like you don't know. At Justin of course. Looked like you were gonna attack him in the bedroom this morning."